Imma go get blown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    How dare you project,im the cleanest whistle you will find

lol just messing,dont really smoke weed like i used too,back in the day i loved it though when life was good,now im just into the ol' pick me ups
    lol..............its all good,i dont touch any of it myself,i do miss the good old days sometimes when i use to have all of them in my system...

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      lol..............its all good,i dont touch any of it myself,i do miss the good old days sometimes when i use to have all of them in my system...
      It's the only thing that keeps me sane these days along with dnb,as stupid as it sounds

Hypothetically we climbed on top of you today lol,Liverpool guna be a force next season though i reckon

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        It's the only thing that keeps me sane these days along with dnb,as stupid as it sounds

Hypothetically we climbed on top of you today lol,Liverpool guna be a force next season though i reckon
        lol...........two of my brothers are man u fans and ive been getting it all day long,its all good we will be back next year under kingkenny with some money,we will challenge top 4,enjoy 19th title

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          lol...........two of my brothers are man u fans and ive been getting it all day long,its all good we will be back next year under kingkenny with some money,we will challenge top 4,enjoy 19th title
          Oh i will enjoy it will the same next season.Challenge top 4? are you joking,you will be in the top 4,you have challenged for it after the end of this season after being in the relegation zone at one point-with kenny,some money and the way your new boys are progressing you will be a top team once again,back where liverpool belong

Comment

ill smoke to that

but who all up in hurrrr wanna smoke to dis right hurrr?

Comment

Working...
            X