Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Bradley 1 decision really that bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
    Yes, it was that bad. Rewatched the entire thing the other day and it was a wipeout.

I had it 10-2 Pac.. At worst, maybe you could argue 8-4 Pac.

Under no circumstance did Bradley win 7 rounds in that 12 round fight.
    It's been a while since I watched the fight but the last time I watched it I scored it 8 - 4 for Pac, deliberately giving Bradley every round where I had any doubt. 2 - 4 rounds for Bradley seems to be the consensus.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
      Pac v Marquez 3 was a way bigger robbery, but because Pac was the bigger name people let that **** slide. Pac gets "robbed" once and people go on a ****en 2 year witch hunt holding that L like the lose is on their record.
      its nothing like that. A lot of boxing writers scored 3 for Pac, close to 50/50, while Bradley was like 100-1.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
        Watching it live I also did not score it and was very surprised Bradley won the fight. It seemed as though Manny won the fight. After watching it a 2nd time I saw alot of things and I ended up scoring it 6-5-1 for Bradley. It was a close fight. Bradley did not get enough credit for the jab to the face and stomach, and add on Manny taking 2 minutes to 2:30 off from alot of rounds led me to give Bradley alot of those rounds. Rounds were close, but Bradley slipped and blocked alot of punches like you stated earlier.
        That's exactly it imo

Pac was more flashy, but fought 30 seconds per round and tried to steal rounds.

Quite a few rounds could have gone either way, depending on what judges favor : 30 secs of aggression or 2.30m of good ring generalship but nothing to write home about?.

Comment

it was a bad decision I thought pac clearly won

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
            That's exactly it imo

Pac was more flashy, but fought 30 seconds per round and tried to steal rounds.

Quite a few rounds could have gone either way, depending on what judges favor : 30 secs of aggression or 2.30m of good ring generalship but nothing to write home about?.
            The ***** (edit: I used c.h.i.n.k. as in weak point, not as in person from China) in that theory is the 'good ring generalship' part. More like 2-2:30 of not-much-but-up-in-the-air. A minute of clear winning beats two of up in the air. Heck, a minute of clear winning with effective aggression beats one of up in the air and one of ring generalship without effective aggression.

Comment

Horrible!

Comment

Pac clearly won,I have watched the fight 3 times and closest I had it was 116-112

Everybody knows who won the fight and that it was a ridiculous decision,that's why anybody with a brain cell is hoping the joke Bradley gets smashed up on Saturday-although I actually think the fight will be closer than the first,with Bradley fighting super negative

Comment

pac won it. but bradley countered effectively in the last rounds. if bradley can counter pac the same way as the last rounds- pac can loss this fight.
                  pac-bradley 2 is a very intriguing fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X