No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Brutal abuse in the russian army

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you think the officers are the ones being trained / toughened?
    this process is used to toughen up recruits. these guys are training to kill people and protect themselves from being killed. it is not hopscotch. if you really want to prepare them for combat you need to make them suffer. these are fit young men. they will live.

i know this sounds silly to some of you, but this will help those guys IF they're actually in combat. are there better ways to do it? yes. is it brutal? yes. would i do it? hell no. i couldn't do that to somebody who wasn't trying to hurt me back.

but will it help these guys? yes. it will help them survive tough situations if they're used to them.

who is going to more likely to survive in a conflict, some guy off the street, or a guy who wakes up every morning and gets pounded on in between sets of pushups and learns to deal with it?

i used to wake up at four in the morning to play hockey. when the practices were hard i would puke. i took a cold shower after i was done, and went to school for 6-7 hours. keeping it up for a season was one of the hardest things i've ever done. anything else i do in my life feels like a piece of cake. that's conditioning.

There is no amount of punching to the chest that will toughen you up for bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      There is no amount of punching to the chest that will toughen you up for bullets.

if the bullets are hitting you?
      no, there's no amount of stomach kicking that will prepare you for that.

it will help you to prepare to stand your ground when there are bullets flying over your head, though. that's very basic military training.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You oughta see what happens in the Moldovan army.
        What these Russians are experiencing is a GOOD day in Moldova.

Put a Moldovan in this army and he thinks he's in Hawaii tanning on the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          They're using the younger soldiers as human heavy bags. Many of them get killed or commit sucide every year because of this practice.
          Just a bunch of weak and insecure wannabes taking advantage of rotten Russian army system and trying to feed their egos by humiliation of others. Unfortunately, this system encouraged by the Russian army command because the more soldiers are dehumanized the more obedient they are. They are some kind of personal slaves for high-ranking officers - soldiers working as builders and servants in their mansions e.t.c. Soldiers even were sold by officers to Chechens as slave labor after the first Chechen War. ****ing degenerative Russia .

Comment

^

You gonna take that Ogecca?.

Comment

if the bullets are hitting you?
              no, there's no amount of stomach kicking that will prepare you for that.

it will help you to prepare to stand your ground when there are bullets flying over your head, though. that's very basic military training.
              It may help a very tiny bit, but getting punched in the stomach doesn't help for real action in a gun fight.

Many documentaries and even a Para I know say training is training, the first gun battle you have you don't really know what you're doing and your adrenaline is sky high, but you get use to it after more and more until it feels normal.

Comment

This is no training for gunfights as is being implied above.
                This training is here to make sure they wont tell information to the enemie while being tortured.

Comment

Originally posted by Dostojevski View Post
                  This is no training for gunfights as is being implied above.
                  This training is here to make sure they wont tell information to the enemie while being tortured.

it's very clearly a means of generally toughening these men.

run of the mill soldiers [grunts,] aren't told enough for their torture by an enemy to be of any real use. that's something you see in movies, kid.

Comment

it's very clearly a means of generally toughening these men.

run of the mill soldiers [grunts,] aren't told enough for their torture by an enemy to be of any real use. that's something you see in movies, kid.
                    These arent average soldiers, these are future spetsnaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Dostojevski View Post
                      These arent average soldiers, these are future spetsnaz.
                      how do you know they are future Spetsnaz? Dedovshina has been in every army camp, neither its Ukraine or Russia. this is ****ed up - but what can I say. My friend went to the army, instead of going to prison for his stupid life style. But him weighing no more than 50kilos, 120lbs or so haven't been serving to Dembels. because he ain't like 1 of those silly men who let Dembels do that to them. I somewhat alright with this system, but I would never act that way with weaker guys/men, new comers. that's just not me

Originally posted by iNorton View Post
                      Just a bunch of weak and insecure wannabes taking advantage of rotten Russian army system and trying to feed their egos by humiliation of others. Unfortunately, this system encouraged by the Russian army command because the more soldiers are dehumanized the more obedient they are. They are some kind of personal slaves for high-ranking officers - soldiers working as builders and servants in their mansions e.t.c. Soldiers even were sold by officers to Chechens as slave labor after the first Chechen War. ****ing degenerative Russia .
                      Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      ^

You gonna take that Ogecca?.
                      He is 100% correct. However Russia sucked after USSR collapsed and Russian leaders who now hide in Israel and London were pretty much killing this country. now days Russia is different and far from degrading. during first and Chechen and Dag war, so called leaders were telling Chechens all the info about troops. those times are gone, fake leaders hide far away from Rus now

Comment

Working...
                      X