Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

piles must be really uncomfortable

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
      you do realize those rumors died down for a reason cause they are nothing but rumors
      “If it comes from Tom Hauser, it's the truth.” - Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Mayweather was injured going in to that fight
        Lets not forget how fearful Pacquiao was of rematching Cotto after the Floyd fight
        Margarito ended up getting stopped by Cotto
        Trout has one good win but if he keeps winning he should get the Floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
          Mayweather was injured going in to that fight
          Lets not forget how fearful Pacquiao was of rematching Cotto after the Floyd fight
          Margarito ended up getting stopped by Cotto
          Trout has one good win but if he keeps winning he should get the Floyd fight
          Source on bold? I wasn't aware of that. I heard something about him having a cold (which is doubtful) but never anything about him being hurt.

And Cotto didn't stop Margarito, the bum ass corrupt doctor did, for simply reopening Pacquiao's work. One of the weakest stoppages in boxing.

Comment

Since when does the margin of victory count? When Floyd walks through Marquez you haters always say styles make fights. I wasnt that impressed with Trout. I thought he looked ok nothing special. Its actually the first time I didnt see Trout fade down the stretch.

Comment

Cotto was competitive but to say life and death is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Source on bold? I wasn't aware of that. I heard something about him having a cold (which is doubtful) but never anything about him being hurt.

And Cotto didn't stop Margarito, the bum ass corrupt doctor did, for simply reopening Pacquiao's work. One of the weakest stoppages in boxing.
                Rumours started circulating the Friday before the fight that he hurt his hand training on the Thursday and the fight might be cancelled
                The cold was confirmed that week when he done the press conference on Wednesday and sounded like ****
                After the fight they confirmed the hand injury
                I would think it was the reason we saw more right crosses and short left uppercuts than his usual jab straight right combo
                If it only came to light after the fight I would have my doubts but there was a lot of talk before the fight of a possible cancellation due to a hand injury

Comment

Did anybody say styles make fights? Or no cause if not y'all ****ing up.

But I do think that fight is a testament to how much Floyd has slowed down. Still a Clear 12 round ud tho.

Comment

Both were good fights. Cotto faded late because he was trying to push the envelope in the fight. Against Floyd Cotto was much more controlled. He actually got out punched by Floyd. How many saw that happening going in? Anybody who has watched Trout fight, other than Cotto, knows that late in fights hes slowed down. I challenge anybody to watch Trout vs Delvin Rodriguez and tell me hes in Floyds class.
                    Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 02-04-2013, 08:04 AM.

Comment

So Floyd wins 9 rds against Cotto and its deemed he went life and death with him
                      Pacquiao gets put to sleep in 6 against Marquez but looked amazing in doing so
                      Some logic

Comment

Working...
                      X