Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. To Replace Roach With Nacho or Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. To Replace Roach With Nacho or Garcia?

According to multiple sources in Mexico, former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Junior (46-1-1, 32 KOs) intends to terminate his relationship with trainer Freddie Roach. There has been no confirmation from Chavez himself, but sources indicate that Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain and Robert Garcia are being mentioned as the leading candidates to replace Roach.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nah, jr is a Roach type fighter. Roach excels at teaching pressure.

Comment

I would like for Chavez Jr to go with Nacho over Garcia.

Comment

hopefully its garcia but I wouldent mind seeing him with nacho.

Comment

Freddie Roach can't catch a break.

Comment

It will probably be Garcia since he specializes in training out of control assh0les.

Comment

As much as Im a fan and rooting for Jr to do well ,no amount of trainer changes will help him, Roach is better suited for chavez jr, jr simply is a dipshiatt idiot with no discipline,if hes blaming his lousey performance on his trainer then its over for him.Even his dad said- "you have the best trainer in the world and you cannot get your shiat together"

Comment

Roach really has had his worst year of a trainer.

Comment

I don't think Nacho would mix well with Jr. Nacho is a technician and Chavez is a brawler. He would be better with Garcia since he has experience with Rios. But to be honest, I think he would do better with Capetillo since he has trained various brawlers such as Margarito or Segura. I know I'm gonna get heat for that last line.

Comment

he going to need a trainer to teach him discipline...cause chavez jr doesn't have much of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X