Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to murata

Comment

Good for Murata

And he's not just receiving a check for $1 mil. Its probably a long term contract with many clauses that will have him committed for years

Comment

Should'nt even be a gold medalist, Falcao was robbed

Comment

what the ****....

im ****ing raged

Comment

Originally posted by cool-jupiter View Post
            Those who don't back up Murata's decision should be shot. Those who don't respect his love of the sport of boxing should be shot also. Those who appreciate his non-avariciousness for money should be spared.

There are times when a man fights for money and there are also times when a man walks away from a fight for his future and his loved ones. Kudos to his decision. That's all I can say.
            Shoot me then. The love of boxing is in the pro ring. The amateurs aren't holy, the amateurs aren't sacred. It's a button pushing system. The pros anything can happen. It is the pinnacle of the sport. If he doesn't need money that's fine. But he could be a national hero and set up not only himself but his kids if he has them and potentially their kids too.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              Shoot me then. The love of boxing is in the pro ring. The amateurs aren't holy, the amateurs aren't sacred. It's a button pushing system. The pros anything can happen. It is the pinnacle of the sport. If he doesn't need money that's fine. But he could be a national hero and set up not only himself but his kids if he has them and potentially their kids too.
              He has a good style, suited for the pro's, but it's his choice at the end of the day. Don't hate a man for doing what his heart tells him.

PS. To the guy who said it was a robbery, sorry but it was a close ass fight and both were warned a lot, and it just happened Facal or whatever got the deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by kessu.apengu View Post
                What is an example of material culture and non-material culture that affect you on a regular basis?

material culture is where what you posses ie money, clothes, things, defines your social status and acceptance into society

an example could be you have to kids, one is wearing holister, and the other is wearing goodwill clothes. which one is most likely more popular

non-material culture ( is hard to find now days) is where your social status is not based on weather you have things or not, it is based on your character, and accomplishment. but at one point everyone was equal

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1073621AAIjCZp
                This is the post of a broke individual right here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brickfist View Post
                  Should'nt even be a gold medalist, Falcao was robbed
                  He probably thought he lost then and there. And he probably foresaw his future in the pros. And he probably didn't he want that.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                    He probably thought he lost then and there. And he probably foresaw his future in the pros. And he probably didn't he want that.
                    or he just doesn't want to be a pro boxer because of the time and training he has to put in and doesn't necessarily have to do?
                    I don't understand what the big deal is, dude doesn't want to go pro. I thought he said that before he won the medal because that's what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by PrecisionKiller View Post
                      He has a good style, suited for the pro's, but it's his choice at the end of the day. Don't hate a man for doing what his heart tells him.

PS. To the guy who said it was a robbery, sorry but it was a close ass fight and both were warned a lot, and it just happened Facal or whatever got the deduction.
                      I don't hate him. He just had a chance to be something above the lighter weight classes in boxing.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      or he just doesn't want to be a pro boxer because of the time and training he has to put in and doesn't necessarily have to do?
                      I don't understand what the big deal is, dude doesn't want to go pro. I thought he said that before he won the medal because that's what I was thinking.
                      I think being a pro boxer right now is the best thing that could have happened to him. Right now boxing is the in thing in Japan and it's not like it's an insanely difficult task to go pro. The basics will always be the basics. I just hope he takes a couple months off then comes back and becomes a pro.

Comment

Working...
                      X