• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
    Corn Flakes?interesting
    Yeah whenever I make'em I buy a fresh box of kellogs corn flakes

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
      Yeah whenever I make'em I buy a fresh box of kellogs corn flakes
      I tried it with corn flakes before not bad but not my favorite I prefer regular unsalted crackers...

Comment

Ask Bringer. He knows how to make some damn fried chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
          was it on Beale st??
          Not sure. I think the name of the place was Gus's

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I tried it with corn flakes before not bad but not my favorite I prefer regular unsalted crackers...
            I'll try that. I've seen people use the Ritz crackers on it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i'm sure your homeys have introduced you to kalimansi...you marinate the chicken in that wit some soy sauce before you batter it...bomb ass chicken
              Those little green or yellow citrus fruits?

Man, I get those from my ex mother in law. She got a plant in her backyard.

I put that stuff on chicken, beef, and those noodles dishes.

Comment

Originally posted by jack3d View Post
                not sure. I think the name of the place was gus's
                yes..............delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Ask Bringer. He knows how to make some damn fried chicken.
                  Bet your ass I do, skills.

Alright TS, listen up. What you want to do first is wash your chicken properly to rid it of any bacteria. Next up, you want to put that **** in a bowl and sprinkle it with black pepper, paprika, dried herbs, some parsley, a teaspoon of salt, and cayenne pepper powder. The cayenne pepper powder is optional, but I like my food to have kick to it, so I use it in pretty much everything.

Then you toss that **** and mix it all together. Then you put that joint in the fridge for at least a few hours to marinate, take it out, coat it up in your choice of batter (some like eggs and flour, others like buttermilk and breadcrumbs, your call), drop them ****s in the fryer, and send me a PM thanking me for my awesomeness.
                  Last edited by ßringer; 07-18-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Bet your ass I do, skills.

Alright TS, listen up. What you want to do first is wash your chicken properly to rid it of any bacteria. Next up, you want to put that **** in a bowl and sprinkle it with black pepper, paprika, dried herbs, some parsley, a teaspoon of salt, and cayenne pepper powder. The cayenne pepper powder is optional, but I like my food to have kick to it, so I use it in pretty much everything.

Then you toss that **** and mix it all together. Then you put that joint in the fridge for at least a few hours to marinate, take it out, coat it up in your choice of batter (some like eggs and flour, others like buttermilk and breadcrumbs, your call), drop them ****s in the fryer, and send me a PM thanking me for my awesomeness.
                    nice....i use a egg and milk mixture then dip it in seasoned flour,but i always have a issue with the chicken being to dark,i like the golden brown look

Comment

Turn your heat down, it's a pain in the balls because it takes longer, but a slow cook is always better than a quick cook.

Comment

Working...
                      X