Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooooo....what makes a woman "good in bed"?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    For me it's about a connection. I like it best when a girl knows what I like and is more than happy to do it for me. I also like it when I know what buttons to push to get them really hot. I've never had that with a one nighter. I never really slept around much but I think sex gets better as you grow closer to your partner. It takes time to figure each other out IMO. Maybe some of our local man whores will say otherwise but that's my take on it.
    ahhhh.

well ya know what. i think we girls need to listen to men like you more than trying to please the local manwhores. lol.

i dont know....to some men..and im not criticizing, its just who they are....to some men its about how many theyve been with.

and to me...its more...who i havent been with that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
      ..how she said your name.

maybe how you had to coax her, but she loved it anyway.
      Its true, all the girls who have driven me crazy in bed there has always been some subtle thing during sex that stayed on my mind rather than her 'riding me good' or 'sucking a good dick'.

Comment

ahhhh.

well ya know what. i think we girls need to listen to men like you more than trying to please the local manwhores. lol.

i dont know....to some men..and im not criticizing, its just who they are....to some men its about how many theyve been with.

and to me...its more...who i havent been with that matters.
        Thanks, VMS. My number is low by today's standards but I don't really care. I used wish I could just bang random girls but I realized that I'm just not the type that can do that. I'm too picky for that. No slam to the guys who can. I don't have game like that I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          For me it's about a connection. I like it best when a girl knows what I like and is more than happy to do it for me. I also like it when I know what buttons to push to get them really hot. I've never had that with a one nighter. I never really slept around much but I think sex gets better as you grow closer to your partner. It takes time to figure each other out IMO. Maybe some of our local man whores will say otherwise but that's my take on it.
          This

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          butt sex. /thread.
          and this

Comment

Try channelling some Manuel Ferrera or Nacho Vidal chemistry with your partner.

Comment

nilla this is the truth that most men on here won't admit to but it's 100% true.

sex for a guy and girl is much different. I'm not talking about the emotional aspect, throw that out if we are simply discussing "good in bed".

Men are stimulated visually, so women like Kym Kardashian, while a dirty slut, is fine as hell and they can't deny that. So as much trash as they talk about her, the second she wanted to have sex 99% of men in here would hit it without hesitation and it doesn't matter how "good" she is in bed, just looking at that ass would make most men pop early.

Now, there are some pro's out there though I can't lie. What I mean by pro's isn't hookers, but chicks that can suck and fuk like champs. Sucking is essential, if a chick can suk a good D, like G.I Joe said, that's half the fukin battle right there.

Pu$$y is basically pu$$Y unless you run into some chick that has the grand canyon down there but most girls are pretty much the same.

Most guys like a live chick in bed, talking, moaning, screamers. It does more for our ego than really anything else.

Comment

Ill tell you what makes a girl **** in bed

Is when you have a stunner and you think your in for the night of your life

Only to find out she hasnt got a clue what to do....shes got all this ass, ****, a beautiful face....

Yet she dont even know how to bounce on a d1ck....

Its the biggest let down a guy can experience......

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  Ill tell you what makes a girl **** in bed

Is when you have a stunner and you think your in for the night of your life

Only to find out she hasnt got a clue what to do....shes got all this ass, ****, a beautiful face....

Yet she dont even know how to bounce on a d1ck....

Its the biggest let down a guy can experience......
                  Yea but if you have some super fine chick and your hitting it from the back and she isn't as experienced as you would like, it's still a good time.

Pu$$y is like pizza, when it's bad it's still pretty good.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    nilla this is the truth that most men on here won't admit to but it's 100% true.

sex for a guy and girl is much different. I'm not talking about the emotional aspect, throw that out if we are simply discussing "good in bed".

Men are stimulated visually, so women like Kym Kardashian, while a dirty slut, is fine as hell and they can't deny that. So as much trash as they talk about her, the second she wanted to have sex 99% of men in here would hit it without hesitation and it doesn't matter how "good" she is in bed, just looking at that ass would make most men pop early.

Now, there are some pro's out there though I can't lie. What I mean by pro's isn't hookers, but chicks that can suck and fuk like champs. Sucking is essential, if a chick can suk a good D, like G.I Joe said, that's half the fukin battle right there.

Pu$$y is basically pu$$Y unless you run into some chick that has the grand canyon down there but most girls are pretty much the same.

Most guys like a live chick in bed, talking, moaning, screamers. It does more for our ego than really anything else.
                    Thanks for your honesty.

Have to say tho. Maintaining that "look" is a 24/7 deal.not much time for anything else. Makes a woman selfish and needy.

Guess its a double edged sword. :/

I don't want to be wanted just for my body or face, altho I must admit, that kind of effect on a m$an is intoxicating.

Just ****s up your head in the process.

Comment

Why? See, I don't get that.

So basically its just the shallow attraction to someone you feel is attractive that gets your nut off best?

I'm not being fresh here, I'm just trying to understand the male mind here.

Obv this has nothing to do with love or being in love,right?
                      i got serious about boxing at 16, at that point i decided not to have any relationships before i got to a certain stage of my career when it wouldnt distract me. at that point (age 16) i had relationships but never any real mature ones, no real "love".

at 21 aint **** changed, every girl ive been with since its been all about the ass. so tbh i never been with a woman i had any real feelings for, dont want to either. that **** will f uck up a n iggas priorities. so yes, shallow attraction is all it is.
                      Last edited by #1Assassin; 05-04-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X