Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test:What personality type are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna take this again as I went through a bit of a personality change over the last year.

Comment

• Got ENTJ this time, used to be INTJ.

However it was only a 1% preference to extravert so it's hardly a stonewaller and I still have quite a lot of the tendencies of an introvert. This time the J only had 1% preference over P as well.

Comment

• ENFP
        Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(56)%

You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
        You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
        You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
        You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)

Is that moral? Don' know what the fook that all means in caveman language?

Next test please...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          One of my closest friend are INFJ and I must say I'm a bit jealous of the INFJ's.
          I know a couple of INFJ's and even though they are introverts they seem to know a lot of people and are usually very popular in their friends circles and work places.

The INFJ's ability to understand people is another thing.
          Even though they are introvert they are some of the biggest "people persons" you can find.
          Had a INFJ teacher who intuitively knew if you had problems at home and would share great life advice with you.
          He was well liked and loved by everyone and his patience was legendary.
          Everybody in class would STFU just out of respect and he didn't have to raise his voice once.

I'm truly amazed at how different INFJ's are with their sibling INTJ's.
          INTJ's are know to be massively arrogant callous as well as being nonchalant.

If you compare the siblings ENFP and ENTP's there are so many similarities and they are very hard to differentiate at a surface lvl.
          People have mistakenly told me I'm a mistyped ENFP and I'm really a ENTp in forum discussions.
          I'm most certainly not a ENTP eve if I sometimes wish I were.

BTw are you aware of the cognitive functions?
          what else have you read about MBTI?
          I have read several feedback on jung - myers-briggs typology. I clearly understand that it is commonly used for personal and psychological test of a person. Some were saying it accurate, some were not, the test was fairly short for them and some said the letters were bias. In your case, are you saying you got an accurate result? If yes, perhaps I think I have to consider this test too. However, I was also looking at the Disc Assessment too. Please check this out. I have also read from an article that with DISC session, people remember how to use the tool in their everyday work life more successfully than they remember the MBTI. What do you think about it? Or anybody here tried this methodology already?
          Last edited by boxoffice; 12-15-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• ISFJ
            Introvert(22%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(38%) Judging(11%)
            You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
            You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
            You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
            You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Comment

Working...
            X