No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants Broner vs Gamboa, Martinez vs Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants Broner vs Gamboa, Martinez vs Dirrell

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) informed BoxingScene.com of two fights that he would love to see finalized. We asked Mayweather for his opinion of WBO super featherweight champion Adrien Broner, an up and coming superstar who considers Floyd as one of his idols.

[Click Here To Read More]

good matchups but martinez would never fight dirrell. if he were to fight at smw it would likely be against ward. neither fighter are suited to martinez's style tho.

Comment

So Floyd not only runs the drug testing protocol for boxing but he is also responsible for match making now.. What is boxing coming to?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        So Floyd not only runs the drug testing protocol for boxing but he is also responsible for match making now.. What is boxing coming to?
        they asked his opinion, he gave it. dont be a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          they asked his opinion, he gave it. dont be a ******.
          I think dirrel would beat martinez

And these dudes get salty over mayweather answering questions

Comment

Gamboa beats up adriana

dirrel would give sergio a good fight but would still take a loss

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              I think dirrel would beat martinez
              dunno. martinez has a very difficult time with fighters who box and direll would be the best boxer hes ever faced

Comment

Floyd just broke the hearts of all the Broner tards, he knows Gamboa would tax that ass.

Dirrell/Martinez would never happen because Martinez ain't fighting above 160 but good job getting Dirrell's name out there.

Comment

I think Dirrell actually beats Martinez easily and the Broner - Gamboa match up Floyd said down the line. If he means in a few years I think Broner may be able to beat Gamboa but if they were to fight in the next two years I would put my money on Gamboa.

Comment

Gamboa would tax broner

Comment

Working...
                    X