Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 Beta Installed.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im glad the maps are as big. That way we don't have to resort to spraying or camping like 12 years olds

Comment

It's not in the PS3 store? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        It's not in the PS3 store? WTF?
        yes.....

just search for Battle.

Comment

Yeah I found it... will be done in 5 mins.

Comment

I know it's only a beta... but once you're a MW guy it's hard to break away.

Except I do like Medal of honor.

I've owned a few battlefield games... theyre fun for a minute but dont last with me.

My very first thought when playing BF3 demo was.... this looks cartoonish

Comment

The game is really different than the other battlefield games so far. Its pretty good but this beta is a glitch fest lol. Lets hope the full game is not like this....

Comment

am I the only one not impressed by the graphics?

I know they're a lot better on PC and that it's just a beta .... but still

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  am I the only one not impressed by the graphics?

I know they're a lot better on PC and that it's just a beta .... but still
                  Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  I know it's only a beta... but once you're a MW guy it's hard to break away.

Except I do like Medal of honor.

I've owned a few battlefield games... theyre fun for a minute but dont last with me.

My very first thought when playing BF3 demo was.... this looks cartoonish
                  Playing on a console will make you think that, I've got the demo on Xbox and on PC, they're not even comparable. It looks like Mirror's Edge on a console haha.. PC is a different story. Playing it on Ultra settings at 1920x1080 resolution it is easily one of the best looking games out right now. I'd put it just behind All Points Bulletin and Crysis.

Comment

Had a look at the XBOX beta earlier, looks like they didn't have time to put the new graphics in the console versions... the PC version looks ridiculous, though.

Comment

The graphics on the xbox look ****ty.

Comment

Working...
                      X