No announcement yet.

is ebay the only place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is ebay the only place

where you can buy or bid for stuff online?

try craiglist or amazondotcom

Comment

Originally posted by limeblue View Post
      try craiglist or amazondotcom
      a friend said somethin bout a site called penny somethin...........cant remember tho

Comment

There are some foreign sites too like Alibaba but I hear bad things sometimes about them.

Comment

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
          where you can buy or bid for stuff online?
          No, there are plenty of sites like eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
            No, there are plenty of sites like eBay.
            you know any ones that are legit. i herd of some being bogus. also ebay has got expnsive now might as well buy the crap in a store with waranty.

Comment

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
              you know any ones that are legit. i herd of some being bogus. also ebay has got expnsive now might as well buy the crap in a store with waranty.
              I only know of Australian sites.

Comment

Ive seen adds for quibids or something on tv lately. Dont really know anything about it though.

Comment

There are sites like "skoreit" where you have to buy "bidpacks" that give you a certain number of bids, for a set price. Then you can use those bids to bid on items. It's basically a ripoff to everyone, except the person who wins the auction. And you pretty much have to get lucky to win.

I put in a promo code and got 10 free bids, and did win a $20 itunes gift card for like 12 cents, though.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    There are sites like "skoreit" where you have to buy "bidpacks" that give you a certain number of bids, for a set price. Then you can use those bids to bid on items. It's basically a ripoff to everyone, except the person who wins the auction. And you pretty much have to get lucky to win.

I put in a promo code and got 10 free bids, and did win a $20 itunes gift card for like 12 cents, though.
                    not bad............................................... ..

Comment

Working...
                    X