Comments Thread For: Froch: I'll Walk Through Anything Andre Ward Throws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl, it's Ward's head you need to worry about, not his fists

Comment

If thats Froch's strategy than this will be a tough fight for him to win. He needs to test Ward and see if Andre can go through hell to get to the inside. Constant 1-2's down the middle mixed in with aggressive combo's should be Carl's bread and butter. The middle of the ring is the only place that Froch will win imo, Ward on the inside will smother him, take away the reach advantage and be in his comfort zone. Andre has proven that he doesn't need to be a power puncher to win, so why would that change in this fight? The guy is great at controlling space, is very athletic, uses rough tactics on the inside and is hard to hit flush. Froch win's in a close battle using his reach, combinations and size to spin his opponent vs getting trapped on the inside.

Comment

I have a lot of respect for Froch, but I would love for Dre to get his 1st stoppage in the tourney against him. That would be a complete and total mind ****.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Please dont come in the ring with that mindset Carl.

^^^^ This.

But sadly and admirably, when Froch says he's going to do something, he does it.

Comment

thats a bit harsh, Froch has earned everything the way a true champion is suppose to. He's fought in the backyards of Americans and defeated them on their soils. Sure the Dirrell fight was controversial but Dirrell should have dug deep instead of crying to the refs. Against Froch he was taught a lesson about leaving himself wide open and made better use of his jab.

I think Ward will be the favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
              I have a lot of respect for Froch, but I would love for Dre to get his 1st stoppage in the tourney against him. That would be a complete and total mind ****.
              If Ward couldn't stop Green hes not stopping Froch

Comment

Ward by UD easy. Too slick, too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Concussive View Post
                  Ward by UD easy. Too slick, too fast.
                  Easy??Your crazy,nothing about this fight will be easy for either fighter..

Comment

Unless its a body-shot, than you'll be crying like a baby like you were against Kessler about the body-shot hurting.

Comment

I would say Ward by UD - the same way he did Kessler dirty.

Comment

Working...
                      X