Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larryx2010 is hands down one of the best posters in Boxingscene for the past 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the looks of it, the Knicks ain't going nowhere man.

Motherfudgers are like barely losing, first by one damn point then by 3 points. WTF. They need to win 4 games now to win. And then the Spurs too, but they're better 1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      I agree he is trying to be objective, nothing wrong with that.

I would find it really weird however, if you all of a sudden turned on Jones and became a die hard Hopkins fan. I just can't see you doing that, because you are a true Jones fan, you will support Jones every move like me. Jones tested positive for steroids in one fight, neither yourself or I jumped off the bandwagon because that, you stick by him and give him a chance. But you see Larry, what he did, you gotta question how much of a fan he was of Floyd. Floyd is going through the "down" part of his life right now, and his biggest fan on this site leaves him. Not cool.

But again, this is not a Larry bashing thread, so what he does in NSB has to stay in NSB.
      Never in a million years.... Roy fan til I die.

Comment

I remember when Larry was a young and hungry poster tearing it up in NSB everyday of the week and he sure made a big impact in no time but the problem was he had no e-manager. His career reminds me of that of Vargas, Larry was tested too quickly against top posters and started losing a few battles and he was never the same poster he once was.

I will always respect the guy tho, he knew what he was getting into and he didn't pull a Cotto, meaning he didn't take a e-knee when they were putting the pressure on him. We had our differences but he's a good guy, just made some wrong choices in life but it is what it is.

Comment

who all up in hurrr agree?

i iz

Comment

Larry's always been a cool dude to me, sometimes I think he gets unfocused, but we all do at one point or another.

Comment

this one time larry took me to see a movie, jason's lyric i think. he tried to hold me hand. i shut him down but it was fun.

no ****.

Comment

Larry is an interesting poster. Like a very big /almost scary) puppy who's curious about the world around him..:!!

Comment

larry seems to be a cool guy.

but some of his threads sounded like he was story telling a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    larry seems to be a cool guy.

but some of his threads sounded like he was story telling a lie.
                    Remind you of someone? Maybe the poster who thinks you're someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Larry is an interesting poster. Like a very big /almost scary) puppy who's curious about the world around him..:!!
                      Like a mastiff puppy.

Comment

Working...
                      X