Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buster Douglas.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
      Rocky marciano and carmen basilo, i dont think no one trained harder than either of them
      please do tell about carmwn basilios regimen???.....thanks

Comment

Familarize me with Marvins Traning.

Comment

Originally posted by Word2ThaFive View Post
          CHECK a dozen of ARTICLES/documentary IN......eastboxing, max, doghouse etc..............prior to hearns match..................

Comment

Originally posted by Word2ThaFive View Post
            Hagler is running a minimum of six miles every morning and enduring 1½-hour, nearly nonstop workouts six days a week. He is leading a Spartan life, as well he might, considering that old Spartacus himself, Kirk Douglas, occasionally drops in on training sessions and three weeks ago invited Hagler over to his house to watch the Larry Holmes fight against David Bey.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...9298/index.htm

this article mentions some of his training for the fight with Hearns

Comment

ricky hatton.
              he had to train like a madman to lose 100 lbs of lard during training camp.

Comment

shannon briggs
                i mean the man had a fuking disease
                also james toney

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  i aint dissin floyds training regime......i just dont consider it.....better than MH...............
                  i have been hearing from the years past that when bernard hopkins was somewhere in his prime maybe before the trinidad fights that he was known to be a machine while training i can only imagine how hard the executioner worked to get where he is at now ....Bernard Hopkins Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
                    i have been hearing from the years past that when bernard hopkins was somewhere in his prime maybe before the trinidad fights that he was known to be a machine while training i can only imagine how hard the executioner worked to get where he is at now ....Bernard Hopkins Pictures, Images and Photos
                    i view BHOP longevity...............to consistent superior lifestyle........rather than out of this world training.........but yea he definitely one of them modern wonders

Comment

Bradley. He himself is like a mini Hagler.

Comment

Working...
                      X