Sony Playstation Vs Nintendo 64

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Sony Playstation Vs Nintendo 64

Who takes the crown of the late 90's?

I want some serious ****ing debates in here, The cartridge or the disc? The cutscenes vs the no loading time? Final Fantasy VIII and Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. 007: Golden Eye, Metal Gear Solid, Super Mario 64, Xenogears, Wcw/NWO Revenge/Wrestlemania 2000, Resident Evils, etc.
    Sony Playstation
    65.45%
    Nintendo 64
    34.55%

love the n64. but the ps1 had so many more titles. i cant choose.

Comment

64 for one reason

Comment

It's the PS1, but the N64 will always have a place in my heart, purely because of Ocarina of time and Goldeneye.

Comment

While N64 had some of the best games ever (Goldeneye etc.) The Ps1 wins for me. Because it was easy to get chipped, and you could buy games for about £3.

Plus music and videos were strange on the cartridge.

Comment

I liked the PS1 more. My favorite games on N64 were Goldeneye and Ocarina Of Time, but the PS1 just had everything else (Street Fighter, Tekken, Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, etc.).

Comment

Golden eye 007 was probably one of the sickest games ever made.

Zelda was the **** too back in the day. Also super smash bros was fun as hell.

N64 FTW.

The plastic joystick was horrible and needed to be replaced every few motnhs thoug, and would really **** up your fingers.

Comment

Playstation, it had loads more games and they didn't cost £60 like the n64 cartridges.

Comment

Hard to compare, Playstation had over a 1000 games, N64 had 240 released in the US. I still maintain that N64 best 20 were better than PSX' s best 20 but you can't overlook the fact that the PSX had so many titles.

Comment

N64 was the ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X