Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gerald Harris cut from the UFC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judging by his behaviour pre and post fight I'd say he could care less.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
      Did you watch those fights or did you just pull up fight finder?

Dude is boring as hell.

He stands around lookin like James Toney only he doesn't throw any punches.

His last two fights have been utter ****.
      I thought the Branch fight was pretty decent. And even it was boring as you claim he ended up slamming Branch through the floor, which imo makes up for it being "boring."

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
        I thought the Branch fight was pretty decent. And even it was boring as you claim he ended up slamming Branch through the floor, which imo makes up for it being "boring."
        You really need to watch it again then. I've seen more exciting Fitch fights. (Serious)

Comment

So did Sarah Kaufman's Slam KO on Modaferri.

And up until that slam, that fight was also boring as hell.

That doesn't mean we should forget that the fight was putting us to sleep before that point.
          Very fair points, bro... but by that logic, half the fighters in the UFC would be cut because they have a lot of boring guys.

They cut him to make an example of him

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            Very fair points, bro... but by that logic, half the fighters in the UFC would be cut because they have a lot of boring guys.

They cut him to make an example of him
            I had this same argument on another board.

Yes, the UFC has other boring fighters, but at least they press the action to a certain degree. Jon Fitch is boring but at least he shoots for takedowns and throw a punch or two here and there.

Harris, shuffle steps around the ring, hunched over and does absolutely nothing. It's like watching Shamrock/Severn 2 every time he fights.

Comment

Agree to disagree I guess. You don't have 16 wins by stoppage if you're boring, just sayin.

Comment

I had this same argument on another board.

Yes, the UFC has other boring fighters, but at least they press the action to a certain degree. Jon Fitch is boring but at least he shoots for takedowns and throw a punch or two here and there.

Harris, shuffle steps around the ring, hunched over and does absolutely nothing. It's like watching Shamrock/Severn 2 every time he fights.
                I disagree, but I see where you're coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                  Agree to disagree I guess. You don't have 16 wins by stoppage if you're boring, just sayin.
                  That's not necessarily true, I'm merely basing this off of his last 2-3 fights, which have been boring, regardless of the stoppages.

I know that some fighters needs to find their range, timing, or are naturally slow starters, but after getting beat up by a newcomer for 2 rounds and you come out in round 3 and do the same stupid **** you did in the first two rounds, and then you run around the cage and raise your hands like you just won, I mean come on.

Comment

I only seen his last fight, he did nothing. He didn't look like he was even trying.

Comment

Cut Harris while Maynard gets a title shot..

Comment

Working...
                      X