Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's ready for Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    I wouldn't call this a gimme. If he beats Peterson that would be wins over 2 of the top 5 fighters at 140.
    Originally posted by PBP View Post
    True. I agree that a W over Vernon Paris doesn't warrant another title fight. But this is 100% business. And it can be sold easily. Schaeffer and Garcia can easily say "why fight Matthysse when were fighting the guy that beat Matthysse".

Judah slipped up against Khan. He fought hard against Matthysse to earn that title shot and rolled over when the fight got tough.
    I agree. It's a business move and they could say Judah beat Matthysse. Thinking fans know it was two years ago that Judah beat Lucas but then he was KOed by Khan. The fight will make money because Judah is well known and he is popular in Brooklin.The promoters and HBO and Showtime run boxing and we have to take what they give us. The feud between the two biggest promoters only makes things worse. Maybe Judah will train hard and give us one of his rare 100% efforts and win. When he is on Judah can fight and does not duck tough guys if he gets well paid. He might be the one to give Lucas a tittle shot if he gets lucky and beats Garcia. It's much more likely That Garcia will KO him of course.

Comment

Why do people keep saying Matthysee beat Judah? Judah won the early rounds easy and the fight was close because of the knockdown.

People stay holding Matthysee's nuts.

Nobody wants to see Garcia vs Judah though. I'd like to see Garcia vs Matthysee, Soto, or Marquez.

Comment

i guess zab judah is now the new ricardo mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
          Was just going to make a thread about this.

Danny ducks Lucas for the easy Judah fight.
          Judah has a W over Lucas and sells way more tickets. Quit hating.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            suuuuuuuuuuuupaaaaahhhhh

feels weird rooting for Zab again
            lol, just what i was thinking!!!

Comment

Working...
            X