Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 years time Wladimir will be the GOAT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years time Wladimir will be the GOAT!

People will look back and realise just how good his resume is. It's easily going to surpass Lewis's, sorry but it is.

With the scalps of Wach (A bigger, stronger, better version of Bowe), Povetkin, Pulev (whose looking pretty fcukin' good IMO) and say Fury (providing he keeps improving) and I believe they can bounce back well or/& Price who is a beast.

His resume is already as good as just about any HW to ever live with the exception of Holyfield & Lewis. His resume is so underrated its ridiculous.

Wladimir is unbeatable in his prime.
    He has set the bar so HIGH that his opposition are labelled as bums the second they dare sign to fight him, that is how good he is. Nobody in history has ever done this!

Head-to-head, in his prime, Wladimir beats anybody in history & that includes his peg-legged older brother Vitali.

Facts about Wladimir Klitschko.

- Already he is the 5th longest reigning Heavyweight Champion of all time with the 3rd most consecutive title defenses.

- Olympic gold medalist

- The best win-to-loss ratio of any Heavyweight world champion.

- Has never been behind on a scorecard at the end of a fight.

- Beaten more Olympic medalists than any boxer at any weight in the pro ranks.

- Beaten more top 10 ranked opposition than any heavyweight in history.

- The only world heavyweight champion to be sponsored by Hugo Boss

Comment

Troll Thread. Anyways;

j/ks

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
        Troll Thread. Anyways;

j/ks

Pity the ambulance crew never had any of these on board for him

Comment

His style bores me to death, but he's a dedicated professional and class act. Great representative of the sport.

j/ks

It was a joke. :*******:

Comment

I love his style, I find guys are usually in full survival mode once they've felt the weight of that jackhammer jab.

Maybe people find him boring because he is so dominant, hes actually been more aggressive like in his younger days lately IMO

I can't wait too see him crush Mariusz Wach. Just the thought of that sledgehammer right hand connecting on his big ass chin makes me excited

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
              His style bores me to death, but he's a dedicated professional and class act. Great representative of the sport.

It was a joke. :*******:

Lol I was only joking too, I love Ali
              Man the way Wlad looks all groggy in that gif reminds me of when Prescott beasted Khan.

Comment

Comment

America is the only country in the world where the Klitschkos do not get the respect they deserve bc Americans are jealous they have no heavyweight to beat them.......... that is until seth mitchell and deontay wilder put hands on the Klitschkos

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    America is the only country in the world where the Klitschkos do not get the respect they deserve bc Americans are jealous they have no heavyweight to beat them.......... that is until seth mitchell and deontay wilder put hands on the Klitschkos

They'll both be long retired before Deontay Wilder is ready.
                    25 fights in and his opposition is declining.

6ft7, 230lbs ripped, 84" reach, 24-0 with a 100% K.O ratio, olympic bronze medalist and hes fighting inactive, semi-retired middleweight prospects carrying around 100lbs of lard that have one leg, WTF?

At least Seth Mitchell is taking his career seriously & is showing some promise.

I'm sure Price will have no problem ripping Wilders head off.

Comment

Working...
                    X