No announcement yet.

[New Video] Floyd Mayweather Talks Wrestlemania & Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    The Rock and Floyd Mayweather beating the **** out of John Cena....OMG MY DREAMS!!! ^o^
    Cena is too easy a target lol

How about Floyd vs Undertaker in a Hell in Cell?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Cena is too easy a target lol

How about Floyd vs Undertaker in a Hell in Cell?
      UNDEFEATED vs UNDEFEATED

oh my god...

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        In 2010 yea, but since both Marquez and Bradley fights, Pacquiao's stock has come down just a little and with the delay of Mayweather vs Pacquiao, it just doesn't hold the same weight. I think for Manny a win over Floyd is huge for him and Boxing in general. If Floyd beats Manny, he would've then at least got a "legit" win as where Marquez may have been robbed and Manny was robbed against Bradley. But the aura of that fight IMO sailed away some time ago.

If Martinez beats Chavez Jr and Floyd were to fight Sergio at 157 catchweight and win, that's a legacy defining win (as it stands).
        His stock dropped the second he said no to 50-50, testing and ducked Floyd to fight Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, JMM and Bradley. Pac's stock has been dropping since 2009 after his CW win over Cotto.

Since then he has yet to accomplish anything but proving that he's overly hyped. It was proven that he is still the same fighter that he was when he was schooled by JMM back in 2008. Nothing changed other than that he started fighting in house top rank fighters that where on losing streaks. Ironically, he fights Bradley and officially "loses".

Pac hasn't been in the position to demand anything when it comes to Floyd for quit sometime which is why Bob is looking for a fighter that can make Pac look good to get the hype back... The problem is, Pac won't ever get that hype back as it was proven to be just that, hype.

Comment

Imagine Floyd pullin off these bumps LOL. This would surpass any win over Pac or Martinez LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            The Rock and Floyd Mayweather beating the **** out of John Cena....OMG MY DREAMS!!! ^o^
            LOL! Well, at least this got me interested in Wrestlemania. RAW has been very disappointing lately, so they really need a pick-me-up. Maybe having HHH being in his corner during the Cotto fight will be turned into a storyline of some sort? Have Floyd help him out against Lesnar? I know how ridiculous that sounds lol, but they gotta have HHH involved somehow.

Comment

OMG I am so pumped now for this Mania I feel like I am 12!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                His stock dropped the second he said no to 50-50, testing and ducked Floyd to fight Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, JMM and Bradley. Pac's stock has been dropping since 2009 after his CW win over Cotto.

Since then he has yet to accomplish anything but proving that he's overly hyped. It was proven that he is still the same fighter that he was when he was schooled by JMM back in 2008. Nothing changed other than that he started fighting in house top rank fighters that where on losing streaks. Ironically, he fights Bradley and officially "loses".

Pac hasn't been in the position to demand anything when it comes to Floyd for quit sometime which is why Bob is looking for a fighter that can make Pac look good to get the hype back... The problem is, Pac won't ever get that hype back as it was proven to be just that, hype.
                His stock has come down in relation to his overall aura with the buying public. Fans can debate about his wins / fights with Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, but since the Marquez fight and recently the Bradley fight, casual Boxing fans (mostly) seemed to have turned away to a potential Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight. Both Mayweather and Pacquiao IMO blew what could've been a huge event / payday. Its easy to point the finger and blame one guy / promoter for the fight not happening, but like most things in Boxing / sports in general, you're only given what they want you to know (and that goes on both sides). To say this all lies on Pac / Top Rank may be a stretch.

Comment

Man, why can't this guy just admit he wants none of Paq to settle the matter once and for all? It's clear as day he'll do anything to prevent the fight from happening. For one, he's getting ready for another excuse just in case Manny accepts his offer. He was asked about the winner taking the 70 split and he changes the subject to drug testing again.

I don't even know why he is still asked the Paqciao question after all these years. Even his bodyguards are sick of asking that question, "When are you going to fight Paqcaiao?"

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    LOL! Well, at least this got me interested in Wrestlemania. RAW has been very disappointing lately, so they really need a pick-me-up. Maybe having HHH being in his corner during the Cotto fight will be turned into a storyline of some sort? Have Floyd help him out against Lesnar? I know how ridiculous that sounds lol, but they gotta have HHH involved somehow.
                    I know this is completely random, but I was flipping channels and saw the worst wrestling match I've ever seen on Raw this week. Two women I've never heard of, they were both so bad. I've never seen any pro wrestlers so bad at selling moves.

Comment

Good Interview!

Glad they did not spend the entire damn interview talking about a fight Pacquiao

Talking about having his Freedom over Money was interesting to hear, being in a small cell for 23 hours a day must really sucks

As for the WWE thing, if they are willing to pay him a TON OF MONEY for an appearance then WHY NOT!
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 08-29-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X