Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Vitali slow down and olded enough for Haye to beat him this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Vitali slow down and olded enough for Haye to beat him this year?

Has Vitali olded enough for Hayemaker to catch him?

Wlad was quite frankly the wrong fight for Haye. And Haye seem like he had a legit injury.

Vitali is now old and slow and weak from all the past steriods he took which he now stopped taking.

Vitali got a granite chin, but he got a glass heart

haye sadly also have a glass heart, but what he lacks in heart

he make up for in being younger, faster, more explosive.

He will dance around Vitali.

Let's not forget Vitali also do not have one punch KO power, not even during his prime... Much less this old version of him now

so Haye will be a lot more aggressive

I see HayeMaker

EASY UD

This is assuming

Vitali do not duck him after Haye Ko Gisora
    ya Hayemaker takes this version
    52.17%
    Nah OLD Vitali still got enough left in the tank
    47.83%

I think even Vitali realizes he could lose that fight at this point. Everyone seemed so critical of Haye's performance against Wlad, but Vitali was actually impressed with Haye and gave Haye a lot of compliments shortly after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      I think even Vitali realizes he could lose that fight at this point. Everyone seemed so critical of Haye's performance against Wlad, but Vitali was actually impressed with Haye and gave Haye a lot of compliments shortly after the fight.
      People were critical simply because he talked so much shyt.

That fight really showed how laid back and scared Wlad really is of Haye's power more then Haye's Glass heart

everyone knows Haye got a glass heart

Wlad shoulda just went straight for the kill

The thing is, at this stage of Vitali's career he is seriously mostly done.

I think Haye beats him easy

People keep talking about how Vitali had one arm and all that shyt against Chisora

NOBODY MENTIONS HOW VITALI LITERALLY FELL INTO WLAD'S ARMS

after the fight

as if he just finished a god damn war

Comment

FFS!!

Are u ppl kidding me? Haye has no balls whatsoever, he is clearly intimidated by vitali (always has been) Vitali would also be severly up for this fight!!

Haye wouldn't beat a 50 yr old vitali! He really hasn't slowed down all that much from the gomez/peter fights. I think VK probably underestimated him a little... but with that said chisora won 3 rounds against a 41 yr vitali who boxed masterfully throughout the fight. No real indicators of decline whatsoever...

It has more to do with chisoras durability and come forward approach that VK was made to look a little less dominant than usual, styles make fights! Vitali would do the same to haye as he does to all his opponents, it is one of the most effective styles of fighting at HW ever (this tall man lean back style the brothers have perfected) Haye would not beat vitali! He does not fight like chisora nor has he any warrior mentality whatsoever...

Haye fans crawl back out of the woodwork as dumb and delusional as ever!! Suckers....

Comment

Chisora made vitali look older than usual I think vitali deteriorating fast

Comment

Yes...his D is fast enough to keep him alive...Wlad barely touched him and he is much faster than Vitali. I understand they are different and vilali a lot more unorthodox, but Haye has the ability to stand right in front of you and make you miss in a variety of ways, by foot or head movement. I don't know WTF he was thinking in his last fight, he fought defensive, yeah....but Klitschko was still scared of him, his own foot speed allowed him to gtfo every time Haye feinted or lunged

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              I think even Vitali realizes he could lose that fight at this point. Everyone seemed so critical of Haye's performance against Wlad
              And rightly so. Haye offered nothing against Wlad to suggest he'd beat Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                And Haye seem like he had a legit injury.
                WHAT LEGIT INJURY? GO ON SAY IT? HE LOOKED FINE WALKING TO THE RING. RAN FINE THROUGHOUT THE FIGHT AND ONLY PRODUCED HIS STUBBED TOE WHEN HE GOT BEAT! LOL HE'S AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE SPORT...

THE DUDE WAS IN PHENOMENOL SHAPE, TALKED UP A BRUTAL KO FOR YEARS, CONVINCED U HIS SIXPACK WOULD SAVE THE DAY AND THEN WORSHIPPED AT THE FEET OF WLAD FOR 12 ROUNDS AND THEN ASKED ADAM BOOTH TO STAMP ON HIS FOOT JUST BEFORE THE POST MATCH PRESS CONFERENCE!

HE WAS EMBARASSED MATE, HE WAS OUTBOXED, AND HE AND HIS TRAINER HAVE BEEN SINGING WLADS PRAISES EVER SINCE!

Comment

I think you need pressure, toughness(like Chisora showed) and size to beat Vitali now. I doubt Haye's style is effective enough to ever beat Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    And rightly so. Haye offered nothing against Wlad to suggest he'd beat Vitali.
                    I strongly disagree, Wlad is much much better than Vitali right now, much quicker, better reflexes, footwork, I mean name it....

To count Haye out would be insane.

Comment

Working...
                    X