Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Timothy Bradley is a Very Dirty Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Timothy Bradley is a Very Dirty Fighter

During the last few days on BoxingScene.com, both Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs) and Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) have discussed their interest in a possible future fight. Marquez, the WBA/WBO lightweight champion, is trying to get a fourth fight against WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. If Pacquiao is unavailable, Marquez is interested in a possible fight against WBO 140-pound champion Bradley - who also wants the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    During the last few days on BoxingScene.com, both Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs) and Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) have discussed their interest in a possible future fight. Marquez, the WBA/WBO lightweight champion, is trying to get a fourth fight against WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. If Pacquiao is unavailable, Marquez is interested in a possible fight against WBO 140-pound champion Bradley - who also wants the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Bradley is a very good inside fighter.Because of his style he tends to lead a bit with the head to get inside his opponent's jab and sometimes accidents happen.He's not dirty like Amir Khan,he's just good at what he does.Marquez is too slow for the likes of Bradley and I doubt Marquez would see the 12th round in a Bradley fight.I think Bradley should fight Pacquiao and I guarantee you Pacquiao's hand will not be raised after the fight.

Comment

Wait, so team Marquez called im out, then proceeds to run his name into the dirt? Classy act team Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Bradley is a very good inside fighter.Because of his style he tends to lead a bit with the head to get inside his opponent's jab and sometimes accidents happen.He's not dirty like Amir Khan,he's just good at what he does.Marquez is too slow for the likes of Bradley and I doubt Marquez would see the 12th round in a Bradley fight.I think Bradley should fight Pacquiao and I guarantee you Pacquiao's hand will not be raised after the fight.

time for you. . .

khan does nothing worse than fighters who clinch up and hold to keep the fight on the inside. . . he pushes fighters off who try to clinch him up to keep them on the outside. . . bradley INTENTIONALLY leads with that damn big ass dome-piece. . .

but i do agree that bradley is a very good inside fighter because of his short arms - he can turn them damn hooks over faster than anyone. . . but he gets inside using his head. . . i mean look at that damn head. . . jesus. . .

also agree that style matchup favors bradley. . . don't know if marquez can deal with his awkward head movements, and inside combination punching. . . he might be a bit too fleet of hand and foot as well. . .

Comment

yes bradley can be dirty with his head.

Comment

I don't think he's as much dirty as reckless. And with such a big ass head, being reckless is more dangerous than others being reckless.

Comment

stepping on somebody's foot intentionally is not dirty? duh...

Comment

True, dirty and overrated fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
                  stepping on somebody's foot intentionally is not dirty? duh...
                  Dude, if you don't understand Boxing, don't comment on it. Appearently you've never seen an orthodox fight a southpaw... you Pac-fans really gotta find something else to cling to

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I don't think he's as much dirty as reckless. And with such a big ass head, being reckless is more dangerous than others being reckless.

i think it mostly is just bradley being reckless. . he doesn't have specific intent, but he does it knowing his head is bigger and stronger than his opponent's head, so if it connects, then so be it. . . he knows there is a probability his head will do some damage, so he takes advantage of it. . .

i guess he's just using that ginormous dome-piece the good lord gave him!

Comment

Working...
                    X