No announcement yet.

Chisora Beat Helenius and a Ref

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora Beat Helenius and a Ref

Funniest part of the fight was Helenius grabbing Chisora and clinching and then because Chisora's head was on the level of Helenius's chin he would get warned for headbutting? Then Helenius would grab his arm and Chisora would use his right and the ref would warn him for holding and hitting? He wasn't holding, he was being held and he had to use his right to defend himself.

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
    Funniest part of the fight was Helenius grabbing Chisora and clinching and then because Chisora's head was on the level of Helenius's chin he would get warned for headbutting? Then Helenius would grab his arm and Chisora would use his right and the ref would warn him for holding and hitting? He wasn't holding, he was being held and he had to use his right to defend himself.
    defence if the difference in the match. i know not all say yes to this but i believe the judges made the right 100% decision. that is clear.

Comment

the thing that impressed me with Chisora was that he kept his cool every time the ref got in his ****ing way and warned him, he would go straight back and attack Helenius.

I was waiting for the crazy ****er to punch the ref

Comment

Best fight of the day yesterday was Helenius - Chisora.

Del Boy had a great game plan and executed it very well.

I had it close with Chisora edging it. Exciting heavyweight fight!

Comment

Working...
        X