Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz Can become a superstar tommorow just by giving Mayweather a helluva fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz Can become a superstar tommorow just by giving Mayweather a helluva fight

He doesnt have to win, all he has to do is be in a great fight , take him to places he hasnt been in a long time/ever, and he will become an instant superstar.

True.

If it's an exciting and not completely one-sided fight, Ortiz will become a superstar in boxing.

Comment

nope. he was chosen to lose. no ifs and buts about it. sorry. floyd owes it to his *****s to look good.

Comment

If he gives a competitive fight, it will definitely do good for his career. Can he? I don't think so.

Comment

Be Vicious and bite at least one of the ear off from May.

Comment

I don't know about Superstar, but I think regardless we'll see him in fights with Bradley, Khan, Alexander, maybe Maidana rematch as they're all moving to WW?

His stock won't go down much if he puts on a good performance. But I don't think he's going to catapult into star status.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              I don't know about Superstar, but I think regardless we'll see him in fights with Bradley, Khan, Alexander, maybe Maidana rematch as they're all moving to WW?

His stock won't go down much if he puts on a good performance. But I don't think he's going to catapult into star status.
              If Vic loses but put Mayweather on the canvas he will become an overnight succuess.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                He doesnt have to win, all he has to do is be in a great fight , take him to places he hasnt been in a long time/ever, and he will become an instant superstar.
                Mission accomplished.

Comment

Working...
                X