Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    Ok....

LOL at that Jhonny/Jhonny pic......
    Thanks! Jhonny says hello. Btw, Jhonny hates Floyd. He barks like crazy when he sees Floyd or hears his bs. P4P Jhonny hates Floyd, his # 1 enemy!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Agreed. But, in slow motion Manny gets up and defeats Lennox Lewis and buster Douglas because of his power chin.
      the thread says p4p. the hardest puncher Tyson faced was either Lewis or Ruddock. Ruddock was a mediocre fighter and Lewis Koed him (Past his best).

Manny got sparked when he was a teenager and by Marquez who is a great fighter and also in their 4th outing at 140 lbs.

from a p4p standpoint it is Manny who has the better chin.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        the thread says p4p. the hardest puncher Tyson faced was either Lewis or Ruddock. Ruddock was a mediocre fighter and Lewis Koed him (Past his best).

Manny got sparked when he was a teenager and by Marquez who is a great fighter and also in their 4th outing at 140 lbs.

from a p4p standpoint it is Manny who has the better chin.
        P4p chin is Sanchez! Dropped never stopped.

Comment

Tyson is the easy choice here. That 20" neck helped him resist some big shots. Douglas landed some hellacious shots on him, but he still managed to find his mouthpiece and get to his feet after the knockdown. Even a past-it Tyson got up from a big knockdown by Holyfield. Lewis had to literally push him down after hitting Tyson with everything but the kitchen sink. He was a tough hombre.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I love Manny! Great fighter. It is PAC t@rds I hate.

I also believe Floyd, Manny, Marquez and many others are drug cheats.

But, Floyd more so, after all his Mr Clean bull crap!
            Yeah and the other bull crap part of that is Floyd didn't start talking about drug testing until talks of fighting Manny started. Then, all of a sudden, he's a crusader for random testing. Coincidence? I think not. That ended up delaying their fight about 5 years.

Comment

If not for the Marquez KO, I would have chosen Pacman as the P4P better chin.

Early days yeah he got knocked out too, but not by the chin, but body shots.

Comment

Working...
              X