Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Era "The Cash Money"... Khan Era "The Guts And The Glory"? (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    This is gonna be a short @ss era because it's gonna end on May 7th when Khan fukin dies.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I would have to say PAC is Floyd's best win, PAC was a greater fighter than dlh and canelo, but yes PAC was coming off a ko loss so was barely Floyd's best win. Plus he only had one arm? So possibly PAC wasn't. But Floyd's best wins aren't that great anyway when u compare to the higher echelons.

Khan has had a decent career already even without a canelo win. A canelo win would be better than anything Floyd has done but I take into consideration Floyd started at 126 and is older
      Pac is a Great fighter, no doubt but I do have to give De La Hoya major credit too because his resume in terms of names is pretty incredible even though some of the fighters he fought were past prime too. But he's got: Whitaker, Hopkins, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Chavez Sr, Camacho, Prime Mosley, Trindad, Vargas, Gatti, Quartey, Molina, Mayorga etc.. Of course he didn't win all those fights but just like Khan, De La Hoya regularly tried to fight the best fighters out there.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        "Khan Era"
        Well I qualified it with "potentially emerging" Khan Era.. lol

Only time will tell.

Comment

I dont understand why everyone is calling khan a warrior its not like hes taking this fight for free and win,lose or draw there will be a rematch wich equals more $$ either way im going for khan and hope he can pull off the upset

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            I dont understand why everyone is calling khan a warrior its not like hes taking this fight for free and win,lose or draw there will be a rematch wich equals more $$ either way im going for khan and hope he can pull off the upset
            He's going up 2 divisions trying to beat one of the best fighters there without taking a tune up or weight-draining him. The guy is a warrior like JMM going up from 135 to 147 to fight Mayweather (although there was a catchweight clause which Mayweather ended up ignoring). Josesito Lopez is a warrior for fighting Canelo too. All these guys are warriors the way I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              If khan beats canelo he is higher atg than Floyd, as long as khan has some more nice wins before he retires? So that's not a given yet but its in khans hands Its about taking risks. I politely asked Floyd to fight Sergio he wouldn't do it. I now asked politely for him to fight GGG and he won't, never been proactive doing what he knows he's got to to nbut wont
              LOL, if Khan beats Canelo he is a higher ATG? A guy that Floyd already beat?Didn't know that Khan was an ATG already.

Comment

Working...
              X