Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says he wants Kell Brook whose hiding in the UK with the belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll go with Garcia he is more proven on the world level and thrives when he is in the underdog role,also want be at the height disadvantage that Porter was.

Comment

I get that Championship boxing is still US-focused, that's where the business and audience are, it's not gonna change and I'm not complaining, it is what it is.

But it does frustrate me though that US fighters don't fight abroad. Despite all criticism of Brook's resume, he took his big opportunity as the B-side and got a title in enemy territory. If someone wants that title, go get it back, take the risk and reap the rewards if you're successful.

Comment

Great fight. I can see Garcia grtting outboxed or landing the garsh on Kell.

Comment

This is the prelude to Mayweather vs Garcia.

Comment

Al Haymon won't allow any of his fighters to fight anyone outside of his stable (not unless there's some kind of purse bid involved) and there's no way Hearn can afford to bring any of them over to Britain for a voluntary defence, either.

Brook is ****ed for credible opponents. The absolute best, most realistic option is pretty much Diego Chaves at the moment.

Comment

Wait wait wait, did Amir Khan really say he'd go through Floyd's resume undefeated?

Comment

Gift would get beat so bad his daddy would have to throw in the towel.

Comment

Even fight as long as they don't allow Brook to hold so much.

Comment

Who cares what these Haymon fighters say they want to fight? They're usually satisfied with whatever sweet potatoes Haymon put in front of them. He was happy with the Salka fight, wasn't he?

Expect to see him fed with more sweet potatoes like Karass, Diaz, Chaves, then progress to Bundu, Guerrero, Collazo, Berto... Same old story with these Haymon fighters. Takes years to see them fight real competition.

Why is Thurman vs Khan not happening or Brook vs Thurman? What are these clowns waiting for? Fight more sweet potatoes?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      Who cares what these Haymon fighters say they want to fight? They're usually satisfied with whatever sweet potatoes Haymon put in front of them. He was happy with the Salka fight, wasn't he?

Expect to see him fed with more sweet potatoes like Karass, Diaz, Chaves, then progress to Bundu, Guerrero, Collazo, Berto... Same old story with these Haymon fighters. Takes years to see them fight real competition.

Why is Thurman vs Khan not happening or Brook vs Thurman? What are these clowns waiting for? Fight more sweet potatoes?
                      Can't we say the same about kell?

Comment

Working...
                      X