Collapse
No announcement yet.

How badly hurt was Cunningham last week? Because Duva wants Cunninham/Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How badly hurt was Cunningham last week? Because Duva wants Cunninham/Povetkin

Ambitious.... and I don't think he has a fight for June yet.

Don't think he'll be ready by then, but if he can get that fight, good for him.

Also... don't think Cunningham will win out this time. Povetkin ain't as wild as Mansour

Cunningham had his bell rung pretty good

Comment

Steve smoger IMO really helped him out

Comment

I thought the fight was over because Cunningham's face was bleeding all over after the fifth.
        Did good coming back, but don't know the extent of his injuries and doubt he can have a fast turnaround like that... but I could see Povetkin taking that.

Please no Adamek trilogy

Comment

Mansour is a lot more wild and aggressive than Povetkin. Cunningham might do ok.

Comment

As long as Povetkin doesn't see the Wlad loss as a reason to just pick up a few half assed pay days (always a danger with vanquished contenders) & takes the fight seriously, I think he takes it. I would really like to see this fight.

Comment

I say why not. Up to the Russians though

Hell, they should take advantage of their eagerness

Comment

Cunningham deserves a nice payday that Povetkin would bring, and Povetkin would take the fight because Cunningham has a decent name plus is very beatable at heavy..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Cunningham deserves a nice payday that Povetkin would bring, and Povetkin would take the fight because Cunningham has a decent name plus is very beatable at heavy..
                  I just want him to get a pay day for his daughter

Comment

Good payday for Cunningham.

He was lucky to win on Friday, any other ref would have stopped it in the 5th and not given the slow count.

It a smart move for him to cash out now, while he has some value.

Comment

Working...
                    X