Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Arias, J'Leon Love, Chris Pearson, or Errol Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Arias, J'Leon Love, Chris Pearson, or Errol Spence?

Who do you guys see having a really big year for 2014?

My take is Errol Spence.

Errol Spence definitely.

Comment

Yeah probably Spence

Comment

Seen both Love and Spence live; Errol is the real deal

Comment

Spence and pearson will probably face 5-6 prospects again this year, Love is more of contender

He will almost certainly fight and beat the better fighters

Comment

Idk if Pearson will have a big year but I think him and spence are better

Comment

Guys don't think much of arias? I think he's pretty good and still on a big learning curve so he should improve tremendously. What are you guys thoughts on Arias?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
                Guys don't think much of arias? I think he's pretty good and still on a big learning curve so he should improve tremendously. What are you guys thoughts on Arias?
                I've watched "Cuba" a few times on Youtube. Luis is a solid prospect, but he doesn't wow me. Tough to tell with a guy like that. He could turn out to be great, but he's just not as talented as some. As with all these guys, time will tell.

I've seen some promising guys come and go over the years. The one bust that always stands out in my mind is Hector Camacho Jr. In the early days of his career, I thought he would be something. Then he ran into Jesse James Leija and the writing was on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  I've watched "Cuba" a few times on Youtube. Luis is a solid prospect, but he doesn't wow me. Tough to tell with a guy like that. He could turn out to be great, but he's just not as talented as some. As with all these guys, time will tell.

I've seen some promising guys come and go over the years. The one bust that always stands out in my mind is Hector Camacho Jr. In the early days of his career, I thought he would be something. Then he ran into Jesse James Leija and the writing was on the wall.
                  I agree. Nothing stands out. But he IS willing to bang and honestly what I believe we make or break him is how good he develops his ring IQ. Perhaps becomes someone who doesn't wow but Co standby gets the job done. Or...........He flops

Comment

J'Leon Love sucks. He'll remain fringe contender at most.
                    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-08-2014, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X