Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does floyds hypothetical wins count?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how you rate JMM an all time great as c+ fighter because floyd made it look so easy. Jmm is a legend who has fought at that weight many times and looked good everytime but when he fought floyd but some how this win is diminished.

Fact: at the same weight JMM put Pac an all time great to sleep. Floyds win over him is huge

Comment

The same jmm. Huh.

The same one memo gave juice to?

Juan got cheated on the scales and looked chubby at the new weight , not even close.
      That win gets zero credit,now he is a b minus fighter at the weight.
      And manny was becoming shop worn before bradley. In the margarito fight is where manny got beat up at times and
      He ring aged. You dont know ish about boxing and weight divisions.

Manny was actually beating juan up before the ko ,and the guy fought
      Him 4 times. Some of you guys cling to the now guy.

Cause you feel undefeated too ! Lol
      Last edited by Jc8804; 09-24-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

all these made up excuses I see. Manny was shot and JJM was juicing. The troll in you is strong.

Any other things you would like to make up?

Comment

Lmao.

Acting like your on the payroll .

I speak the truth. Floyd is overated
          But he is talented

Comment

Lmao. Hypothetical wins do not count. But I love how Hypothetical loses do. Every fight that Floyd did not take was automatically his fault and every guy that he didn't face he was going to automatically lose to. I love it lol, that's how it works with you guys and it's truly pathetic. He fights Champions and gets labeled a cherrypicker. He fights guys that you claim he's afraid of and then discredit the win. There is nothing the man can do for you people to judge him objectively so I don't know what the point of this thread is. You can cry about him fighting once a year but, why can't he do that? You are not a fan of his, why would you be so anxious for him to get back in the ring. If he's not fighting the fighters you want to see him lose to, why continue to watch his fights. It does not make sense to me. I can't name one single fighter right now who's fought better competition or has a better resume from 2008 on forward. I use that time frame because not only what he did before that is indisputable, but because this seems to be the era you people claim he avoided the fighters that were automatically going to beat him, because you know, Floyd isn't really a good fighter, it's just the match making. He gets blasted for fighting a past prime Cotto, even though Floyd was past his prime as well. He gets blasted for fighting a past prime Mosley, even though Floyd was past his prime as well. He's blasted for knocking Ortiz out and told to accept headbutts. He's told he cheated against Marquez, even though the weights were exactly the same for Pacquiao/Marquez 4. He was blasted for fighting Guerrero and you claimed he was ducking Canelo. He got blasted for fighting Canelo because of the weight. I don't get it.

Comment

All those guys called floyds name and floyd never called theirs , he turned away and and now we will never know.
              So how can he be the goat? Cant be .

Stipulations and bull .

Floyd is talented but overated

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                You forget 140 top dawg kostya.

Manny has prime hall of famers on his
                Resume.
                barerra and morales were both shot when they fought manny....

they'd beaten the life out of one another....

and morales still schooled him first time round, even though he was on the slide.

Comment

name all these 'a+' fighters floyd could/should have fought.....

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
                    barerra and morales were both shot when they fought manny....

they'd beaten the life out of one another....

and morales still schooled him first time round, even though he was on the slide.
                    Exactly nobody ever mentions that

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      All those guys called floyds name and floyd never called theirs , he turned away and and now we will never know.
                      So how can he be the goat? Cant be .

Stipulations and bull .

Floyd is talented but overated
                      Who's saying Floyd's the GOAT? It's a vast minority so you're crying about nothing kid. Floyd called out a prime Mosley, Oscar and Kosta. This is all well documented and had you been following the sport you would know these things kid. Early in Floyd's career, he was viewed as a high risk low reward guy. It's understandable as he was a much meaner fighter in his earlier years so the bigger names at the time had no reason to take a risk. Now that Floyd has become the big name in the sport everyone is gunning for him, not because they believe they would beat him, but because of the paycheck that comes along with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X