Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to start thinking resolutions....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to start thinking resolutions....

1. No fighting in the lounge in 2013

2. work out once per day. three times per week i was working out twice and the other day I went so hard that i puked four times. one workout per day.

3. put an extra five percent of my earnings away. in addition to the 8 to 10 percent being saved now.

feel free to add as we get closer to the end of the year.

For me it's work out period man, haven't worked out since I stood going to the boxing gym four years ago, I guess since I figured once I start getting fat ill work out . But somehow four years later with no working out at all still weigh around the same 135 , but to be fair that don't mean isshhh since Im in no condition at all I run out of breath when ever I do some physical activities.

Comment

Have a house and start school by the end of the year.

Comment

actually I am enrolled in school for the winter semester. i am five credits short of a degree. i hope to finish this next year. but more likely it'll be 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
          For me it's work out period man, haven't worked out since I stood going to the boxing gym four years ago, I guess since I figured once I start getting fat ill work out . But somehow four years later with no working out at all still weigh around the same 135 , but to be fair that don't mean isshhh since Im in no condition at all I run out of breath when ever I do some physical activities.
          start slow. on the treadmill or just walking for a few weeks at an hour at a time. you'll be back in shape in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
            actually I am enrolled in school for the winter semester. i am five credits short of a degree. i hope to finish this next year. but more likely it'll be 2014.
            As soon as the business with the house is done Ill be doing school full time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              As soon as the business with the house is done Ill be doing school full time.
              i hear you. the further i get into my thirties, the more i feel like i am running on a treadmill and a change is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                i hear you. the further i get into my thirties, the more i feel like i am running on a treadmill and a change is needed.
                Bout a year and a quarter shy of thirty so I want to get on track.

Comment

I don't get New Year's resolutions. You have everyday of your life to change and stop or start doing things, don't need a new year in order to make it official

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I don't get New Year's resolutions. You have everyday of your life to change and stop or start doing things, don't need a new year in order to make it official
                    i agree to an extent but since it's the first day of the new year (soon) it seems like a fresh start.

Comment

Working...
                    X