Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Danny Garcia and his father be the next Boricua Supertars??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksan View Post
    Hey I'm a Mexican, living in México City, and I see Danny "Dinero de Boricua" Garcia as a Puertorriqueño...

It's all in the blood man
    naw im talking about AnimalisticMeth and a few other idiots.

Comment

I think he could be a big star, maybe not necessarily on a cotto or trinidad type of level, but he could develop into a pretty sizable draw.

Puerto Rican nationals to my understanding, are not like Mexican nationals when it comes to American born Latinos. They wont call Puerto Rican Americans pochos or anything like that, they consider them brethren. But I could be wrong I'm just basing this off my puerto rican friend but I'm pretty sure he was raised in the us all his life..

Puerto Ricans could sure use some more stars right about now tho I reckon, why not garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        I think he could be a big star, maybe not necessarily on a cotto or trinidad type of level, but he could develop into a pretty sizable draw.

Puerto Rican nationals to my understanding, are not like Mexican nationals when it comes to American born Latinos. They wont call Puerto Rican Americans pochos or anything like that, they consider them brethren. But I could be wrong I'm just basing this off my puerto rican friend but I'm pretty sure he was raised in the us all his life..

Puerto Ricans could sure use some more stars right about now tho I reckon, why not garcia?
        Yeah, It will be interesting to know what they have to say about that.

Comment

Working...
        X