No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    christ man, you couldn't more effeminate if you tried.
    You've again forgotten having previously compared my posting style to the "inspiring" oratory qualities of Obama.

But I haven't forgotten you asking V. Webb to teach you how to jump rope in your thirties.

Comment

• Cuauh, would you describe the boxingscene lounge in words, but in spanish?

Es un lugar en donde la gente viene para hablar mierda y encabronar a otros. Muy pocos en este lugar entienden o saben del boxeo pero lo tengo que admitir que es un lugar que ayuda pasar el tiempo cuando no tengo nada que hacer en el trabajo. También enseñan fotos y vídeos de viejas culonas pero tengo que tener cuidado porque trabajo con otra gente que puedo ver el monitor de mi computadora.

This was f*in epic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones!
        You've again forgotten having previously compared my addresses to thothe inspiring orative qualities of Obama.

But I haven't forgotten you asking V. Webb to teach you how to jump rope in your thirties.
        oh you got me

there's certainly no coming back from those travesties. also, i think it was more a complement to v webb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Kev, you do realize that you're defending dudes that are forever ganging up on people and jumping in randomly on other peoples ebeefs, or are you unaware of that.
          Who -- prior to Kev, who is an old pal, but is more likely calling it as he sees it here than "defending" me -- has jumped in one this one? I've hung entirely by myself the whole thread.

It seems you're getting at me/Stones! over this perception that we stopped flying solo.

You azzholes can all kiss each-others' butts for the longest, but it's groupieism and "ganging up" as soon as we get our own counter-culture going on here?

Sidenote; I know Ether. wants a mixture of reactions to these threads, which is why he'd ask a question like that in the first place, ie. to cause a bit of controversy. He doesn't want unrelenting azzkissing. He told me this himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            oh you got me

there's certainly no coming back from those travesties. also, i think it was more a complement to v webb.
            Webb is one of my guys from way back.

But he has (relatively) basic skills with the rope.

Which means you must have been a total novice to need his tutelage.

A jump-rope novice. In your thirties.

And you've been trying to impress on me that you're a tough guy all this time.

If you'd ever fought, you wouldn't be asking guys to teach you how to jump in your thirties.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              No, man, I deleted that entire photobucket album when I thought I was done with this place. I kind of regret it now, though, because of those souljah pics I made. I don't even remember how many threads I stretched that attack into, but I do recall finding a dick shaped birthday cake that was squirting icing splooge onto his face.
              That whole thing,

the character development of Elvin, all the Coalition **** and the subtle hints to his sexuality,

then his eventual "outing" and the ensuing free-for-all ragging on him in the Dome.

That whole saga was a gas.

Those were probably among your last notable pwns, too.

Comment

• Your last paragraph is exactly what i said before with the reasoning why cuauht called yall out. Thx for agreeing.

I dont think for a second that you and stones cant make an account for yourselves verbally jousting online. Ive already expressed the opposite in this thread.

And i know you and kev are old ehomies, you dont have to tell me. Me n kev have been on both sides of the fence amd he's another dude who makes the site better evn though we dont see i to i on everything.

However, i dont get the feeling that you would be this disrespectful to cuauht face to face. Even though you trained with the duke of york.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Or it could be the 22 messages I have from you little boys in my inbox that have threatened me with beheading, murder, infecting my computer with a virus, disgusting pics or the countless racist remarks....

Maybe those reminded me...hahahah
                  Green K Cuauhtémoc1502, great interview.

Comment

• And i Think the counter culture thats developed is pretty damn refreshing. But im just an internet geek now like the rest if you fools spending your fri nite sat am in this thread squabbling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                      That whole thing,

the character development of Elvin, all the Coalition **** and the subtle hints to his sexuality,

then his eventual "outing" and the ensuing free-for-all ragging on him in the Dome.

That whole saga was a gas.

Those were probably among your last notable pwns, too.
                      They were certainly the only pwns I ever dropped that I, myself, laughed at. I'm not even sure it was the quality of work, more so than just the idea of "Souljah" encountering so many phallic symbols on any given day.

Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X