Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum Gives Goldenboy A Monday Deadline To Respond To Marquez Offer:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez, why can't Bob just have a heart attack and die already? This man is destroying the sport of boxing.

Comment

Also Wednesday, Arum said former world welterweight champion Antonio Margarito will now be examined next week in Los Angeles by a respected eye doctor who will assess if the detached retina Margarito suffered in his November 2010 loss to Pacquiao is career-ending.

First time I heard margarito suffered a detached retina. Think that was a mistake and they MEANT to write "broken orbital bone"?

Comment

Bob and these deadlines......
        So if Goldenboy doesn't respond, what happens then?
        Does Top Rank Move on to Bradley or do they have the right to promote Marquez?

I don't understand this deadline.

Comment

Top Rank runs boxings. They just sold 1.2 million PPV's in one day.

GBP has sold less than 50k all year X_X whoomp whoomp.

GBP doesn't have the money or a fighter that can make that kind of money to match. Even if Gay la hoya comes outta retirement nobody is gonna pay to see if after seeing his face disfigured and quitting on the stool against a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
            Bob and these deadlines......
            So if Goldenboy doesn't respond, what happens then?
            Does Top Rank Move on to Bradley or do they have the right to promote Marquez?

I don't understand this deadline.
            Thats because your a ****ing moron.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              Jeez, why can't Bob just have a heart attack and die already? This man is destroying the sport of boxing.
              yeah offering a fight to a fighter is destroying boxing.......

i know you guys hate arum but ***** about something bad he really does. not every little thing that involves him.

he offered a contract to marquez. gbp has the right to match. he's asking for a response.

wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Well what do we have here....
                A ***** with an attitude.

Little computer gangsta check hook.

You know what you can do? Get off my dick Pacqueen.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Also Wednesday, Arum said former world welterweight champion Antonio Margarito will now be examined next week in Los Angeles by a respected eye doctor who will assess if the detached retina Margarito suffered in his November 2010 loss to Pacquiao is career-ending.

First time I heard margarito suffered a detached retina. Think that was a mistake and they MEANT to write "broken orbital bone"?
                  Wow, that's serious, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. The last time we say his eye, it was bloody red where it should've been white!

Comment

*you're .... i knew pac had fans, now i realize top rank has cheerleaders... wow

Comment

Top Rank runs boxings. They just sold 1.2 million PPV's in one day.

GBP has sold less than 50k all year X_X whoomp whoomp.

GBP doesn't have the money or a fighter that can make that kind of money to match. Even if Gay la hoya comes outta retirement nobody is gonna pay to see if after seeing his face disfigured and quitting on the stool against a lightweight.
                      I'm willing to bet even at this age, if Oscar came back out of retirement and fought a Cotto, Margarito, Berto or Ortiz he'd easily sell over 1 mil PPV. Oscar sells, regardless if he is old or gets his a$$ wupped.

Comment

Working...
                      X