No announcement yet.

ZabJudah:"I fought Floyd, he doesn't have the power to keep Manny off of him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    OH, really? Is that what he did to Marquez? No, his FIRST instinct was to back off once the guy initiated the attack. Mayweather may try to press but he is foremost a counter-puncher. Believe it.
    Every fight is different. Its a night & day type fight. JMM is so much more skilled than Pac and once JMM felt Floyd's speed, he was super cautious after that. Then you can see when Floyd was coming at JMM, he was so worried about the counter because the way JMM stands, it looks like he can counter you in a heartbeat and Floyd knew that was JMM only chance to win. Now Pac will be right there all fight, he's much less fundementally sound, and is always off balance. This gives Floyd a ton of chances to land and be aggressive

Comment

Pac's greatest strength - his raw aggression and attacking instinct - is also his biggest weakness against Floyd. Every time he throws some leather Floyd will be looking for the counter. If Pac keeps getting tagged every time he opens up he could well run out of ideas somewhere near round six. Which is precisely the time Floyd puts his foot down in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Every fight is different. Its a night & day type fight. JMM is so much more skilled than Pac and once JMM felt Floyd's speed, he was super cautious after that. Then you can see when Floyd was coming at JMM, he was so worried about the counter because the way JMM stands, it looks like he can counter you in a heartbeat and Floyd knew that was JMM only chance to win. Now Pac will be right there all fight, he's much less fundementally sound, and is always off balance. This gives Floyd a ton of chances to land and be aggressive
        You still fail bigtime here.

Comment

here's all that matters---floyd will dominate pac and punish him soundly---nothing else matters---zab can say what he thinks but zab couldn't keep floyd off of him---pac won't either and floyd will stop pac's magical run--mark my words...

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            here's all that matters---floyd will dominate pac and punish him soundly---nothing else matters---zab can say what he thinks but zab couldn't keep floyd off of him---pac won't either and floyd will stop pac's magical run--mark my words...

zab's words are more credible than yours.....have you fought floyd?.....

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              The only magic i've seen and observed in boxing is floyd pulling the greatest trick that he is unbeatable and the best.

All *****s has been hoodwinked they thought they're seeing god they drools when floyd throws money on cam, sings halleluja when he announced he bought a refurb boat, bows in praises of his philantrophy feeding bums on street without any conviction and getting wide-eyed seeing his fancy cars they want to wash it with their tongues just like how the lick his nuts.

Yes, that's the greatest magic i've seen here. LOL

FLOYD IS A FRAUD!

...and a toilet paper.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                You still fail bigtime here.
                Well its just like I told a guy earlier. He said something about people being fooled when they talk about Pac agaisnt other guys he fought earlier because he's clearly 10x a better fighter now. I told him that I think a ton of fans, espicaly Pac fans are being fooled into thinking that he has changed so much. I mean look at the guys he's fought since JMM. None of them are master boxers like JMM. Its not even close. None of them have the pure boxing skill to take advantage of his mistakes. He is off balance all the time wether you want to admit it or not. He's grown alot as a fighter but he will still have hell against pure boxers with skill and FM is like JMM x10.

You will be shocked when Floyd makes him look like an amature in alot of ways. I honestly dont even mean that in a trash talk way. I mean he is still flawed. Everyone talks about all those angles he shoots from but he's mostly off balance when he does it and fools like Cotto, Oscar, Diaz, and Hatton are widley known for being some of the worst defensive guys in the game. Even JMM is not good on D. He's going to be in a shock when he doesnt land on Floyd with those angles and is open for easy counters or leads

Comment

Very interesting both castillo and judah fought mayweather and both of them favor pacquiao. On a castillo side he said that pacquiao is much stronger and faster than floyd which i think is the more credible than zab because castillo has sparred with pacquiao.

Comment

h2k you got a link to castillo's prediction?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayRob View Post

8CN - How would you try to beat Manny Pacquiao?

ZJ - You can't let him come forward. You have to back him up with good combinations. Another thing, you have to have power to back him up with. If you don't have power, you are not going to back him up. He's a strong little mother fer, and he's fast, he's sharp. Right now I .
                      This would be a bit more credible if Floyd wasn't backing Zab up all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X