Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Marquez have a better resume and legacy than Morales and Barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post
    Indeed had does and the only one's who disagree are the Manny Pacquiao fanboys.They know that Pacquiao never beat Marquez,so they can't claim victory over him,so let's go give credit to the washed up,overrated mexicans who Pacquiao did beat(not without losing once to one of the washouts).

Marquez has never been knocked out and he has never quit like a coward,like Morales and barrera have.
    WTF? Marquez never won against Pac....and have you seen his Gay pics over the net? Is that what Mexico represents? He ducked a lot of fighters in his mid career including an offer from Morales, an immediate rematch with Pac and Joan Guzman. He turned his career around late when he lost his belts and wanting attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post
      Indeed had does and the only one's who disagree are the Manny Pacquiao fanboys.They know that Pacquiao never beat Marquez,so they can't claim victory over him,so let's go give credit to the washed up,overrated mexicans who Pacquiao did beat(not without losing once to one of the washouts).

Marquez has never been knocked out and he has never quit like a coward,like Morales and barrera have.
      this ain't pacquiao vs. marquez , mofo!

this is people who remember a few years back vs. jmm fans who want to rewrite history

Comment

3 votes for marquez so far.

an alt , a troll and zarco.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          3 votes for marquez so far.

an alt , a troll and zarco.

So, in reality,

3 Zarco votes.

Robbie Peden
          Manuel Medina
          Derrick Gainer

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            we don't need to look zarco.

we've all seen them fight. we all know what they accomplished.

you might get the kids that only seen morales-diaz or barrera-khan to vote with you but not people that saw them in their primes
            jmm didnt get that chance, and look what he has done past his prime. just wait until his next fight gets announced for a May 1st 5 de mayo weekend show down against souther californian Timothy Bradley at the Staples...you will see why he is great.
            Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
            lmao, this mother****er said,

Robbie Peden
            Manuel Medina
            Derrick Gainer
            lmao, this mother****er cant read.

i placed a completely shot to **** kevin kelley on barreras resume, and a c-/maybe d class fighter paulie ayala. even the same robbie peden that you speak of. i also placed kevin kelley and paulie ayala on morale's scripture. but hey i didnt see you bash on the names i wrote on their side, why phaggit?

and i hope you know that medina and gainer are former champions.
            Last edited by Zarco; 11-10-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

lmao,

hell no.

Even if he did his career twice the exact same way it still wouldn't add up.

To be honest, I've always felt he was a bit overrated. For someone who is supposed to be this great boxer,

he sure goes down a lot.

JMM surpasses Barrera and Morales easy.

Only casual followers would believe anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                jmm didnt get that chance, and look what he has done past his prime. just wait until his next fight gets announced for a May 1st 5 de mayo weekend show down against souther californian Timothy Bradley at the Staples...you will see why he is great.
                i know , zarco.

i know jmm didn't get a lot of fights and was avoided a lot but that doesn't change his resume.

being avoided and bad management does not improve one's resume.

Comment

So, in reality,

3 Zarco votes.

Robbie Peden
                  Manuel Medina
                  Derrick Gainer

dont forget victor polo and orlando salido

Comment

he's not there yet, he's got more to do! But he isn't a million miles away!

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                      JMM surpasses Barrera and Morales easy.

Only casual followers would believe anything else.
                      actually only casual followers believe what you just typed.

barrera and morales were already in the HOF before jmm even won his first world title.

barrera and morales was in ring's top 10 p4p years before marquez even won his first belt. (a vacant belt)

Comment

Working...
                      X