Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting like Khan just called out Maidana today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    Khan fans will never admit that he's ducking Maidana...if Maidana is not a draw then what do you call the number of ppl who atteneded Khan's debut against Malignaggi? LOL...
    er, wasn't Ortiz the co-attraction there?

Comment

Originally posted by Georgeshills View Post
      prior to the malignaggi fight, wasnt khan supposedly planned to take a fight with maidana and khan backed out?
      I've got one better, didn't Golden Boy pay Maidana a nice step a side fee to not enforce his mandatory against Khan. Heard it was a nice amount!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        er, wasn't Ortiz the co-attraction there?
        He was the co feature but on team Khan's point of view Malignaggi being a new yorker was supposed to give Khan exposure in NY...Ortiz vs Campbell wasn't even Marketted that well to...Khan vs Malignaggi had several conferrences in NY and UK...it was supposed to steal the show...Maidana vs Khan in LA would have done better IMO

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
          I've got one better, didn't Golden Boy pay Maidana a nice step a side fee to not enforce his mandatory against Khan. Heard it was a nice amount!!!
          So Maidana took money rather than face Khan?

Just what Khan did to Maidana....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            So Maidana took money rather than face Khan?

Just what Khan did to Maidana....
            If someone paid me good money not to beat their ass I'd take it to...Khan got punked by Maidana and probably gave him as much money as a regular payday lol we all know Maidana will knock khan out without a doubt...

Comment

Khan didn't knew that Maidana is injured so it's unfair that Khan is hated for this.

Comment

Is the TS serious?

I mean theres reports on how GBP and HBO paid Maidana to no fight Khan in his next 3 fights.

Then Khan signs to fight Malignaggi

Then Khan says he likes to fight fighters when they r not at their peaks.

The Maidana gets injure, and had to withdraw from his July 17 fght with Bradley.

Then Khan fights Malignaggi

Then Khan calls out Maidana for a july 31 fight,knowing Maidan was injure!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Khan shouldn't have asked to fight the guy everyone has been bitching about him ducking?

Gotcha. No win situation.
                  why you being blinkered

Maidana was injured in july he cancelled a fight with bradley!!!!

khan needs to fight in july ok with me now you dumb f**ker

khan has been ducking maidana he has had under hand deals with GB and HBO

he wont fight a guy with a 90% ko ratio

now he calls him out when he knows he has already cancelled a fight with bradley??????

dont you see what khan is doing, or you are so in love you cant see it!! khan his double bluffing calling out maidana to shut his critics up but in reality knowing maidana cant fight because of an injury

**** SAKE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X