Originally posted by El Fappo View Post
    Booo

No links, no vid

You suck at making threads
    Go to a news site idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Dead ass? I have to bee in Brooklyn at 8
      There is no way you are in my city or in my borough I will literally go to wherever you are, *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        If this attack can be shown to be done by ******s I think Trump has just won the election.
        It would def help, but I have a hard time believing anyone hasn't already made up their mind a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          It would def help, but I have a hard time believing anyone hasn't already made up their mind a long time ago.
          You're in New York City? Meh, this wasn't really a big attack.

Comment

You're in New York City? Meh, this wasn't really a big attack.
            No in live upstate now, I actually lived 5 blocks from where that happened though.

I think this was clearly some kind of explosive device with malicious intent. I'm not convinced it's Isis or ******s though.

No one is mentioning it, but there was a small bomb that blew off some kids foot in central park just a few months ago or so. I think it might be connected to that.

******s would of used something much more powerful IMO, a pipe bomb or something.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              No in live upstate now, I actually lived 5 blocks from where that happened though.

I think this was clearly some kind of explosive device with malicious intent. I'm not convinced it's Isis or ******s though.

No one is mentioning it, but there was a small bomb that blew off some kids foot in central park just a few months ago or so. I think it might be connected to that.

******s would of used something much more powerful IMO, a pipe bomb or something.
              Five blocks? Wow. Yeah I remember that attack in Central Park. The media didn't dwell on it for too long.

Comment

Five blocks? Wow. Yeah I remember that attack in Central Park. The media didn't dwell on it for too long.
                Ya, it's just a guess that it might be connected to that. Which obviously wasn't ******, so it gained no media attention.

If ****** were going to do a bomb in NYC, there would be shrapnel attached to it to cause major life loss and injuries.

This was just purely an explosion like the one in central park.

Comment

They just reported that it was a pressure cooker that set off the explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by el fappo View Post
                    booo

no links, no vid

you suck at making threads
                    :aor::aor::aor:

Comment

Now they are saying they found a pressure cooker with wires and a cell phone attached on 27th between 6th and 7th ave, which is where I lived for a year.

There is also a video of the explosion, I can't really tell but it looks like a car pulls up right where the bomb went off and than drives away, possible someone threw it out of the car.

Comment

Working...
                      X