Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'm Making History - Golovkin is Older and Fought Nobody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Ward has picked on smaller guys his entire career If Ward wanted it so much he'd have came down to 160 like he was willing to do for Floyd.

People mention Ward when you talk about GGG because they're jealous that GGG is more successful and has a better resume than him.
    Better resume Lololololololololololololololololololol !! Ooook, know what though? He still b itched your boyfriend no matter how you look at it. Who are all these little guys Ward picked on btw? Last I saw, Kessler, Froch, etc were all his size, but I want to see what your fanboy azz comes up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
      The king has spoken! Lol

No but in all seriousness, to think that in 2 weeks time GGG will be facing his greatest competition in a blown up kell Brook is just too funny when you consider the amount of slobbing he gets.

It's times like these that I agree with the notion that the pactards morphed into the Giant Gong Guzzlers..
      Indeed they did!

Comment

Better than Ward's overhyped trash resume every marquee fight he has had he never in any of his big fights looked emphatic couldn't even hurt a small ass little Alexander Brand.

Funny how people forget that Ward is a career 175lber he picked on smaller guys all his career and now he's at his own weight funny how he doesn't look that impressive at all, funny isn't it?

GGG >>>> Ward

Nobody even knows who Ward is lol!

this tard thinks that lil'G has a better resume than Andre Ward LMAO

you cum-guzzling little spastic

btw kid, why would you have an obnoxious steroid-using f@ggot like Piana in your avi? what sort of douche would look up to that guy? LMAO

Comment

Ward has picked on smaller guys his entire career If Ward wanted it so much he'd have came down to 160 like he was willing to do for Floyd.

People mention Ward when you talk about GGG because they're jealous that GGG is more successful and has a better resume than him.

" People mention Ward when you talk about GGG ", because they like reminding you that lil'G ducked Ward like a b1tch.

Triple-G, could apparently beat everyone from 154-168..... but that guy turned out to be a myth

lil'G, however..... he can only beat everyone from 159-161 except Lara

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
            The king has spoken! Lol

No but in all seriousness, to think that in 2 weeks time GGG will be facing his greatest competition in a blown up kell Brook is just too funny when you consider the amount of slobbing he gets.

It's times like these that I agree with the notion that the pactards morphed into the Giant Gong Guzzlers..

better than Hagler, better than Monzon, bigger than King Kong, RAWRRR.....

..... but, he is about to fight his best opponent, a largely unproven welter.

Golovkin is the Baldy McDonagh of boxing LMAO

Comment

• [QUOTE=GGG Gloveking;16994160]
              Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post

You have my name and work address. Lets see if I get some mail...
              What's your full name pussie?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                The fighter also has to be willing, and these guys are not unless it's way more than they re due. Decubas repeatedly made that clear.

Canelo had a huge head start, but he's losing fans with his cowardice and stupidity. See these moronic daily interviews that have everyone laughing at him or cringing. Ggg otoh is gaining all the time.

Your a pussie g nuthugger. Lara wants that work pussie g doesn't. He is fighting a WW next

Comment

• Originally posted by Obliterator View Post
                  Technically you're right, but what MW fights at 155? Canelo that's who and at a contract like it's a new division. But yes, technically you are correct. You stopped reading because all of a sudden 155 is the new weight to fight at? C'mon man I thought you were better than that. I'll give you a star for that.

I'm going to say it one more time ok... I don't care for both fights. There. I have a problem with people bringing up Ward and Lara everytime there's something about GGG. Let it go already. It's really annoying. Go ahead and stay out dude, you're just and angry biased fan. You already know what went on with the negotiations on Eubanks side. Plus, I never approved the Brook fight. I think you confuse me with others. I strongly believe you like to ignore any fact that doesn't support you claim and only insist on what you believe is correct in your mind. Stop being biased, you're no better than a fan boy. Actually you're a bit worse in swearing up and down, it makes you sound immature. Clear your head, then come back and have a mature debate. One more thing, when you're calm do yourself a favor and go back through your posts and ask yourself if they're not one sided. All respect here.
                  I know I'm right period. Thanks for agreeing. I have to admit you are not like the other pussie g nuthuggers. I'm far from a fan boy. I call it how it is. If Ward ducked Kovalev I would be on his helmet right now. Canelo is acting like a punk right now. I've been said that. But pussie g is the worse and is trying to treat Lara how he is being treated so I have ZERO problem with Canelo giving pussie g and his fans a taste of their own medicine.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sweet_Science2;16996194]
                    Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

What's your full name pussie?
                    Its in the thread along with the address for you to remit the plane ticket

Comment

• [QUOTE=GGG Gloveking;16996205]
                      Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post

Its in the thread along with the address for you to remit the plane ticket

Give me your fuucking name and address pussie. I'm not going through the thread to try and find that shyt. You took the time to type this bull shyt instead of giving up your info. I PROMISE you don't show up.

Comment

Working...
                      X