Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan agrees to fight Brook in May, if no Pacquiao fight! Thank You Khan Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This means nothing. Khan opening his big mouth again. He ia fighting another non top 10 WW or a JWW coming up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      The sad part is that with Khan's lack of activity/dedication to the sport lately due to chasing big fights, he probably has as worse of a chance as he'll ever have in this fight. Going into May 2016 he will have fought four times in the last 3 years. That is ridiculous for a fighter in his prime years.
      ^^^this

You add in the fact that he's committed the bulk of his time since the Algieri fight in May to humanitarian work (and not in the gym, sharpening his tools), while Kell Brook has been in the gym (within weeks of having his fight at the end of October) and Khan's setting himself up to be the scalp that launches Kell Brook into UK superstar status (Sky Box Office/Showtime International from that point on).

Comment

I will believe shot picker Khan is fighting Brook when I read it in the reliable boxing scene top headlines and they say it's a done deal. If the fight happens I think Brook wins by KO with no problems. Brook is a much better fighter and a harder puncher than Prescott, Peterson, or Garcia. Glass jaws don't improve by moving up in weight. Bigger men hit harder. Brook would be the hardest puncher Khan has ever fought and his punches are fast and accurate. Khan over values himself to extremes. He might demand such a high share of the money that Brook will not accept the fight. If Khan takes the fight my respect for him would go up. If Khan wins then he is the good fighter he claims to be.

Comment

If the fight gets made it's almost inevitable Kell "Special Gay" Brook will duck Amir Khan just like he ducked Alexander, Chaves, Rios, Thurman, Bradley etc.. The guy is a compulsive ducker, it's not even debatable at this point.. he'll pull out of the fight like he always does. Why you think he only has one half-decent opponent on his entire record? Because he keeps pulling out of fights and ducking everyone. Maybe he's too preoccupied with fingering his new thigh-vagina?

Comment

Working...
          X