• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still waffling on freedom.....

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      They have Haye shook.
      Nope he's responding just like someone I know.....I'll quote Wladimir here when Haye was talking all that b.s. in his face
      "talk is cheap"
      "get in line"
      Chambers is better then Charr and would definitely last longer against Haye. Chambers and Malik have that Philly boxing IQ which definitely show in all their fights.

Comment

Fast Eddie is good enough to give Haye problems early but I still see him getting stopped. Hasn't he already gone back to Cruiser though?

Comment

Well Haye did duck Chambers in the past. They were supposed to fight after the Valuev fight, but Haye decided to go after past his prime and completely shot John Ruiz instead of Chambers.

Chambers eventually got his title shot with Wladimir Klitschko and it didn't end well for him.

But honestly I think he would have beaten Haye. I think his slick style would have given Haye problems.

Anyways though Chambers strikes me as the type of guy that wants to be a champion without actually fighting the champion. I've heard him say multiple times that he wishes there were two HW divisions, One for the super HW's and another for HW's. I think he's desperate for a title. So I lost respect for him there.

Comment

Ruiz was his Mandatory though, he had'nt been stopped since Tua so it's a solid scalp.

It would have been a great fight to see, but the difference I feel between them is that Haye is a more natural Heavyweight, Eddie never seemed to comfortable at the higher weight. I don't think Haye plans on draining himself to go back to cruiser, although when he came out the jungle he was around 14st. Eddie schools anyone at cruiser though.

Comment

Last edited by tezel8764; 04-16-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X