No announcement yet.

Lower Abs ..Whats the Deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Abs ..Whats the Deal?

ive read so much bull **** on the internet on how to get a six pack in 30 days blah blah blah

my problem is my lower abs has anyone any tested techniques they can explain to me my upper abs are starting to rip but my lower is a long way off

Originally posted by PaulBoxerWard View Post
    ive read so much bull **** on the internet on how to get a six pack in 30 days blah blah blah

my problem is my lower abs has anyone any tested techniques they can explain to me my upper abs are starting to rip but my lower is a long way off

diet and cardio

Comment

Fat loss.... Its all in the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
        Fat loss.... Its all in the kitchen.
        my body fat is low i am fighting at 58kg ive no weight to lose

Comment

Decline situp/crunches bench.

Anytime I do situps on a decline bench the lower abs/groin are sore for a while.

Comment

Abs are made in the kitchen...

Comment

Diet & cardio like said.

You won't get your lower abs showing unless you have sub approx 12% bodyfat

Comment

diet and cardio, absolutely nothing else...

tested this myself after i took a lay off i had a gutt and my abs were gone even the upper ones, after dieting and doing low cardio for two months they started showing again

Comment

Originally posted by PaulBoxerWard View Post
                  my body fat is low i am fighting at 58kg ive no weight to lose
                  It might be low, just not low enough.

Its that simple.

Everyone has abdomnal muscles, if yours arent showing, theyre being covered by fat.

It really is that simple.

Comment

heres the trick right, its all one muscle wrapped with tendons, and a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

if you put alot of stress on your "lower abs" first then start working your "upper abs", i use quotes because its all the rectus abdominal muscles not diffrent upper and lower muscles just diffrent areas that are experiencing increased stress, youll continue to stress your lower abs through the entire work out.

so maybe start with like 20 leg raises or 10 leg raises and 10 of something else that focuses on the lower abs, then i usually work the obliques 10 for each side then 10 full sit ups where i start with my hands straight out above my head and touch my toes, then 10 normal crunches working posture.

really you can do what ever you want when you do situps but id recommend starting off working your lower abs.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-12-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X