Could a 250 lb man no fights exp beat a 130 lb man who boxed 3 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could a 250 lb man no fights exp beat a 130 lb man who boxed 3 years

What do you guys think?

130 is quite small, he is 5 foot 8. Had many fights and boxes for 4 years but not pro.

250 lb man is 6 foot 2, does weight lifting. Never had a fight in his life.

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
    What do you guys think?

130 is quite small, he is 5 foot 8. Had many fights and boxes for 4 years but not pro.

250 lb man is 6 foot 2, does weight lifting. Never had a fight in his life.
    3 years experience isn't very descriptive. I've learned more guitar in my last 2 years of playing than in the previous 5 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
      3 years experience isn't very descriptive. I've learned more guitar in my last 2 years of playing than in the previous 5 years...
      That is true, but can the size advantage mean the 139lber punch won't hurt him? Is his height also too much?

Let's just say, the man has had 30 amateur fights. He goes gym 3 times a week for 2 hours a go.

Comment

only if the 250 pound man has a 100 inch reach, has an afro, and wears the same size shoes that adrien broner does.

Comment

how extensive is his amateur background?
          sometimes size doesn't matter when there is skill involved.

have you ever seen the Pros vs Joes with Arturo Gatti beating up regular Joes? I think some of them were upwards of 200 lbs.

Comment

****E
            Arturo Gatti Beatdown
            www.****e.com
            ****e Full Episodes****e Video Clips****e on Facebook

Comment

boxingscene won't let me post.. just replace the stars with s p i k

http://www.****e.com/video-clips/agv...gatti-beatdown

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                how extensive is his amateur background?
                sometimes size doesn't matter when there is skill involved.

have you ever seen the Pros vs Joes with Arturo Gatti beating up regular Joes? I think some of them were upwards of 200 lbs.
                I saw that video, but they looked soft IMO. Not only physically, but they looked like not alpha males. Gatti also looked 155 lbs there and is a pro LOL.

30 amateur fights. Not too much but enough. Generally fit shape.

What is the barrier when size isn't important?

Comment

is it a street fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                    I saw that video, but they looked soft IMO. Not only physically, but they looked like not alpha males. Gatti also looked 155 lbs there and is a pro LOL.

30 amateur fights. Not too much but enough. Generally fit shape.

What is the barrier when size isn't important?
                    someone with 30 amateur fights knows his craft fairly well.. you forget that it's also 3-4 years of sparring for those amateur fights.

erik morales didn't look like an 'alpha male' but was a beast.. muscle sometimes doesn't mean a thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X