Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Heavyweight today honestly has a realistic chance of beating the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Heavyweight today honestly has a realistic chance of beating the Klitschkos?

Haye had his shot and didnt do ****. Seth Mitchell is 6'2 that height difference is going to kill him. D Wilder fights straight bums needs to step up his comp. Arreola eats too much fast food. Bryant Jennings is also 2 short. I think the Klitschkos might not even hand over the throne to anyone in this division and might just retire after not losing for a long ass time.

Who cares about the heavyweight div it suuuuuuucks

Comment

Seth Mitchell is over hyped. Wilder looks good against terrible fighters. He has tools but we'll never know until he steps up his competition. Price looks to be the real deal, but we'll see. Jennings is good, but his lack of power will hurt him. Same thing with Malik Scott. He needs to step up too but he has great skills, but his lack of power will hurt him.

All in all, I think Haye can beat Vitali and Price may be able to beat Wlad down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
        Who cares about the heavyweight div it suuuuuuucks
        true that but still i would like to see a fighter who is at least exciting Wlad Klitchko fights like a fuking robot it is awful

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Seth Mitchell is over hyped. Wilder looks good against terrible fighters. He has tools but we'll never know until he steps up his competition. Price looks to be the real deal, but we'll see. Jennings is good, but his lack of power will hurt him. Same thing with Malik Scott. He needs to step up too but he has great skills, but his lack of power will hurt him.

All in all, I think Haye can beat Vitali and Price may be able to beat Wlad down the line.
          I cant even speak on that bc i have never seen Price fight but i know he is big as fuk

Comment

Price's two best opponents so far, Sexton and Dallas. Price looks good, but we won't know until he steps up to a Top 5-10 HW. Fury ducked him though.

Comment

I want to see athletic heavyweights instead of slow lathargic heavy's like we have today

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                Haye had his shot and didnt do ****. Seth Mitchell is 6'2 that height difference is going to kill him. D Wilder fights straight bums needs to step up his comp. Arreola eats too much fast food. Bryant Jennings is also 2 short. I think the Klitschkos might not even hand over the throne to anyone in this division and might just retire after not losing for a long ass time.

Comment

this is based on nothing, and stretches the meaning of "realistic" to its limits, but i guess id pick one of these:

soon:
                  Haye over Vitali
                  Povetkin over Wlad
                  Price over Vitali

later:
                  Povetkin over Wlad
                  Price over Wlad
                  Wilder over Wlad
                  Fury over Wlad
                  Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 10-10-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Haye has a decent chance against Vitali.

Maybe Solis.

Comment

Working...
                    X