No announcement yet.

Why all the hate for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the hate for GGG?

for real, I dont get it. Whats to hate? The guy is always in shape, always makes weight, doesnt talk smack, will fight anyone, tries to stay busy with 4 fights a year, wants to unify the belts, isnt on TMZ every other day involved in some drama, when he has a lesser foe in front of him he gets him out of there instead of carrying him for 12 rounds playing it safe, he had a stellar amateur career, is technically sound, and can crack for real. Whats to hate? hmmmmmmmm, let me think............
    Last edited by OnePunch; 03-18-2015, 04:07 PM.

Careful,you're using too much logic...

Comment

He a threat to some of the major draws in the sport and their fans react. Mayweather, Cotto, Canelo, Froch etc.

Comment

I don't get it either

Comment

He's ducking Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            He a threat to some of the major draws in the sport and their fans react. Mayweather, Cotto, Canelo, Froch etc.
            He's not a threat to Floyd or Cotto. Main reason is because neither will ever fight him

Comment

I like GGG. I just don't think a win against Cotto, defines a great middleweight. That said, I would LOVE to see Cotto fight Golovkin. I am actually curious to see how Cotto would do in against GGG. Maybe I watched Rocky too many times as a kid but I am all for it IF, Cotto decides this is what he wants to do. I do not believe that Cotto NEEDS GGG on his resume regardless of what belt he won a year ago.

But yeah, I like GGG and will root for him against anyone not named Cotto.

Comment

Comment

I guess because so many people dickride him. It'snot that fair because it's not Golovkin's fault but probably if he would have just half of these rabid fanboys then less people would "hating" on him.
                  But I don't think that it's so serious. Still GGG "dickriders" are way more on this board than GGG "haters".

Comment

Usually boils down to being a threat People saying so and so is ducking GGG, so and so fans then get mad and hate on GGG in return. Other than that there is no reason not to like the guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X