Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does Murray last against GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 rounds. Murray is big and durable, can't see it being as quick as Rubio or Geale but more like Adama or Stevens. Golovkin still dominates, just a lil longer than usual.

Comment

Murray will last till late in the fight,,, he won't take risks early and will be in survival mode, probably stinking out the place for a few rounds, but eventually ggg will break him down and stop him late

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        That is what I am sort of thinking but Stevens had power GGG respected, he has decent handspeed too, Murray has very little power & an even lower workrate.
        I can see that, but murray has something stevens didnt have....SIZE, and strength! Its a very interesting fight.

Comment

He's going to shell up behind a high guard and stay in survival mode. That will be fine for a couple of rounds and then GGG will start to pin him and bomb away with body to head combinations.

Comment

Supporting the little skin headed blighter in this one but the fact of the matter is he just isn't very good. I could honestly see GGG landing big in the first few rounds, possibly high on the temple in Rubio wrecking fashion, and finishing it in the first 3.

Comment

If he goes into a shell ala Martinez fight, he will last 6. I predict 3, doe.

Comment

i'd like to ive him more credit than this, but murray isn't a huge step above geale, macklin.

he fits right in, frankly. he's not a class above the guys that golovkin has stopped in three.

3-5 rounds. no more. the smaller the ring, the more chance golovkin has to do it inside of three.

Comment

I think 7 to 9 rounds. Murray is a pretty durable opponent and i'm sure he won't go down easily. He beat Martinez in Argentina in my eyes.

Comment

6 or 7.

He's big but he doesn't have the firepower to hold Golovkin off.

Comment

The thing is Murray isn't that bad. I honestly think he's better than geale and macklin. He's #3 at 160 behind ggg and cotto thing is he still gets laid out flat by the monster.

Comment

Working...
                      X