No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack To Return on Mayweather-Guerrero Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack To Return on Mayweather-Guerrero Card

At the post-fight press conference for Ishe Smith's victory over Cornelius Bundrage, Floyd Mayweather announced that super middleweight prospect Badou Jack (13-0) will return on the undercard of Mayweather's May 4th fight against Robert Guerrero at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Jack, who recently signed with Mayweather Promotions, won an 8 round unanimous decision over Don Mouton in of the supporting bouts on the Bundrage-Smith card. [Click Here To Read More]

Will his fight be televised on the under card?

Comment

most probably on CBS , where they will be showing part of the undercard , before the PAY PER VIEW kicks in

Comment

I would like to see Floyds fighters in action..hopefully he's not padding the records of fighters who are gonna be undefeated and 'the greatest of his time'....

Comment

I was at the fight on Saturday and most of the crowd thought Badou Jack lost.

Comment

Originally posted by ghidra
            I was at the fight on Saturday and most of the crowd thought Badou Jack lost.
            Floyd show cased 3 bums that night and Showtime paid for that junk... smh.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X