Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad fight is bad

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hanson View Post
      Vodka Breath Merchant just means a good opponent because he'll make Pacquiao look devastating. Rios is slow, dumb, has no defense and can take some punishment. He will fare somewhere between Hatton and Margarito against Pac. Rios would last maybe 5 rounds and never be competitive on a world class level again because of the mental and physical damage.
      I was surprised, it took 7 pages for an alcohol reference.

Ah yes, old Fiddlesticks McGee, drunk on Sunday morning, slurring his words with a bag of Worther's Originals in his jacket pocket.

This is not a good fight, Pac is going to tee off on him easily.

Comment

I don't like this fight, it's Pacquiao vs Margarito lite. But it's not like Floyd will ever take the Pacquiao fight, so oh well

Comment

Nope..sorry Larry but Rios is just not ready for the Pac Man. Don't get me wrong, Rios is an exciting fighter to watch but that's it, he's a one dimensional, flat footed fighter and loves fighting on the inside and Pacquio would just rip him apart. Yes he had one good (great) fight at 140 against Alvarado but c'mon he's got alot more opponents he can face before stepping it up to that level. Let him take on a rinky dink champion like Danny Garcia first then take it from there. I hope his manager doesn't blow his career by throwing him to the lions at this stage of his career as it happened to Fernando Vargas. Rios is young and he still has alot of game left in him. Patience management patience.

Comment

As much as I like Rios, Pacman destroys him in an entertaining fight.

Comment

Working...
            X