Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBO panel: Pacquiao defeated Bradley

WBO panel: Pacquiao defeated Bradley
    June 21, 2012 7:04am

WBO president Francisco Valcarcel has informed Ring_TV(dot)com (eliminate the underscore betwen "Ring" and "TV") that his panel of five international judges all scored Manny Pacquiao as the winner in his June 9 (June 10, PHL time) bout against Timothy Bradley, the boxing site reported Wednesday (Thursday, PHL time).

Pacquiao won by scores of 117-111, 117-111, 118-110, 116-112, and 115-113.

"That's a Solomon-like conclusion," said Top Rank CEO Bob Arum, who handles both Pacquiao and Bradley. "Paco [Valcarcel] is a good man, he really is. I have great respect for him and what he says.

"It's appropriate for him to make that final conclusion."

---------------click link for complete article-----------------

WBO doesnt have the power to change the decision they already said that.. what difference does this make?

Comment

Send him the video!

Comment

but did he watch the fight with no commentary, thats the real question`

Comment

Yea yea, but .................Did they see it in slow-mo?

Comment

(from the article)
            However, the WBO has no power to change the fight's outcome, or to force Bradley into surrendering the title. "The only thing that we can do is authorize a rematch," Valcarcel said Tuesday (Wednesday, PHL time). "We cannot go any further than that. That is in our rules.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
              (from the article)
              However, the WBO has no power to change the fight's outcome, or to force Bradley into surrendering the title. "The only thing that we can do is authorize a rematch," Valcarcel said Tuesday (Wednesday, PHL time). "We cannot go any further than that. That is in our rules.
              Rematch?..pppftttt

Comment

but did he watch the fight with no commentary, thats the real question`
                without commentary or with commentary i still scored the fight 116-114 for pac with 2 rounds even.. i dont think the commentary really affects someone if he rewatches the fight and focuses.. and these must be experts too from the wbo..

Comment

I know you guys don't want to see the rematch either.

Comment

they need to reverse the decision and just end with it, and off course suspend those judges.

Comment

Working...
                    X