• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    ............people actually fell for this? Nsb is fucking ******ed
    lmfao.............

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      floyd is the best fighter on the planet son.....never had his crown taken..never...he didnt go thru divisions winning vacant titles at catchweights just to say he had a title..lol..hell he didnt even want shanes damn belt........thats greatness
      Oh yeah, can you show officially, confirmed by Boxing Writers Association of America (hey that's USA) as well as, World Boxing Bodies that he is the best fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        ....and the real Larry is back!
        Co-sign here. Martinez would tear that a$$ up better than Ellerbe does at 154, I don't know whats wrong with Larry, but you have to make a choice, stay on the meds, or just stop taking them.

Comment

why do fanboys keep starting threads for Floyd? But i dont want to hear Floyd hasnt got fanatic fans out there again!

Floyd hasnt been beaten because he dont fight, period, end of discusion.

Comment

Or Rambo...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Co-sign here. Martinez would tear that a$$ up better than Ellerbe does at 154, I don't know whats wrong with Larry, but you have to make a choice, stay on the meds, or just stop taking them.
              I would like to see Floyd pass the torch to a 36 year old Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                Oh yeah, can you show officially, confirmed by Boxing Writers Association of America (hey that's USA) as well as, World Boxing Bodies that he is the best fighter?
                just watch his fights son...just watch his fights..been p4p damn neaar his entire career,never lost,only fighter to go thru 5 divisions undefeated,no vacant titles,nor any won at catchweights......

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  cant believe you've stooped to gay jokes son.......now you're insulting me cause you disagree???? you're better than that...you can just post your opinion and agree to disagree..now lets try that again

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    why do fanboys keep starting threads for Floyd? But i dont want to hear Floyd hasnt got fanatic fans out there again!

Floyd hasnt been beaten because he dont fight, period, end of discusion.
                    he doesnt fight?? this is his 42nd fight...you dont fight...he does

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Or Rambo...
                      Rambo is shot to **** .so Manny would fight him

Comment

Working...
                      X